great LD! but have a question

hey everyone…

yesterday I had a pretty high level LD, it has been almost a month I dont have any LDs and was starting to go crazy, terrible dry spell… anyways. its over.

yesterday I passed on from another dream and I immediately knew it was a dream… didnt even have to do a RC or anything. pretty cool. at that moment I realized it was pretty high level. so I shouted really loud “I want this dream to last for a complete day!” … didnt really work… I read some people hear have had dreams for even a week. or atleast made them feel like it lasted for a week. it didnt realy work for me, ALTHOUGH… it was the longest LD Ive ever had, in all my life… I dont really know how much time it was, but it was veery long. I got to do everything… I even ran out of ideas.

so my two questions are:

1. how can I make my dream last for at least a complete day…? any other method besides shouting it.?

2. I tried to make a specific person appear and it didnt work, I tried everything… opening a door/turning around / closing my eyes and opening them/calling their name … ina ll those, they never appeared. got frustrated so ended up giving up. I even thought of flying over to his/gher house… but in my dream I was in the middle of the jungle lol… and Ive allways had trouble changing to a specific scenario… which btw if you guys have tips on that Id appreciate it.

thanks!

Congrats on your return to lucidity! Glad to hear it was pleasurable.

1. I’ve never done this myself, so I’m no authority on the matter. I guess the key is to just keep maintaining lucidity, which isn’t always easy.
  2. Maybe call the friend’s cell phone in the dream? Ask them where they are? In any case, having TOTAL confidence in whatever you’re doing should make it possible. Always retry something if it doesn’t work. Once, I had difficulty making a magic pill appear in my pocket, but I just kept searching through same empty pocket until I finally found it. I’ve had experiences where the slightest doubt made it impossible to walk through a pane of glass, but I could do it easily once a DC told me I could.

Good luck!

thanks for the tips! Interesting about the pill, I might use it to make my dreams longer.

and that cell phone thing Is definetaly interesting, thing is I have alot of trouble going to specific scenario so not sure if itll work for me. yesterday I was in a jungle, and was pretty much stuck in there the whole time.

Holy… :eek: I swear that was like almost just like my first LD! wow! I was in a jungle, and i became lucid without reality check, i just knew, i had a clue or two but other than that yeah, and right after i scream “STOP TIME!” That didnt work lol, and i tried to make stuff appear and tried to fly, didnt really work but it did last awhile…wow :happy:

As for answering your question, I really don’t know since I have the same problem :sad: