on the visitation from a deceased friend

A very good frined of mine for many of my school years, Zach, passed away in a car accident just a few months after I left my hometown.
I never got to say Goodbye.

I have since seen him in three separate dreams.
The first being one of the most profoundly clarifying experiences of my entire life, dream or no…
A few strange things and significant characters appeared earlier on in this dream, and are documented, but this is the important part…

I was in a McDonalds, behind the counter talking with someone from another job I used to have. And no I never worked at McDonalds.
But…
Before I could even notice him walking up, Zach walked parallel to us on the other side of those McDonald’s hamburger shoots. I paused and was taken aback. I bit my check and felt nothing. It was now I realized it was a dream, but I cared not. I ran around the grills and burger shoots to him.
Zach was now lying on and imaginary cart of some sort. I picked him up and we smiled. He kissed my cheek, right on the outside of where I bit it, and I felt a grand cold peck. It was icy, and peaceful. He then kissed my forehead and I endured the same positive result, a certain warmth through his chilled lips, a peacefulness unbeknownced prior.
Like a film a song played during this climax as I held his body in my arms and fell to my knees. As if I were offering him to the Heavens. There were many lyrics in the song playing, which was familiar while still completely alien and new, but the only words I can recall were the very last as I held his burly body in my arms, tears running down my face, my eyes closing as we both heard the singer say, “I’ll see you in an hour, when it all will be coming down.”

With that miraculous moment I awoke, still crying.
Scared out of my mind for the next hour thinking I was going to die or my apartment complex was going to collapse.
Everything tunred out fine, obviously.

The second time was more melloncollie.
I was sitting in an old schoolyard and I saw him pass in a long line of others.
I stood up and asked immediately, with excitement, “Zach! Are you in Heaven?!”
He merely placed him arm on my shoulder, and with a melloncollie smile, shook his head No.

I saw him only once more in a dream, after these two I was almost trying ot summon him, and he was almost mad the third time, as if I were wasting his time. I understood and appologized silently. I have yet to see him again, though I would like to.

I’d like to meet all kinds of people, alive and dead, old friends or make new.

Psycologically you could diminish all this to a longing to say Goodbye to him and an emptiness of missing him being alive.
But that first dream was too important, too unique, too profound, too real.
That dream happened. No on can convince me otherwise.
It was too beautiful.

Thanks for listening.

“I’ll see you in an hour, when it will all be coming down.”

Thats very beautiful Fresh Threads, its part of life to let go! :smile:
You cant keep ppl you love forever with you.
So dont summon, let ppl move on
Dont try to live the past, just cherrish it.

If you ever c him again, then say goodbye :wink:
Thats the purpose.

your fortunate to be contacted by him.and to quote jtl"just say good bye"

I’ve had a few “dreams” (I wouldn’t really classify them as dreams since the person you are talking to is real) in which I have been contacted by my deceased mum.

IMO you should value them. but not actively seek to have this type of dream.
There is a topic here about visits from the dead in which some members have discussed if the deceased was real or a DC. “Meeting the dead in your dream” [Meeting the DEAD in your dream)

also “visits from the dead” [visits from the DEAD)

I have moved this from the gathering to “Beyond Dreaming”

Aww, it almost made me to cry.

I have met my deceased dad and grandmother many times in my dreams. Especially for dad it’s typical that i will search him (as he has been dissapear for many days already), make phone calls, etc. And sometimes he returns back and i’m about to tell him about death, and how much he means for me.

I’m still unsuccessful about summoning “him” into LD’s. I’m pretty sure that “he” will not be his real self then, but my memories about him. But i still want to hear him, walk with him and remember things he once taught to me. It was 2 days before my 15th b-day when i lost him :sad:

I have frequently my deceased mum in many of my dreams. Actually thinking again, 80% percent of my dreams have them. Is that normal?
The question whether she is a dream character is quite puzzling. I think my last experience maybe gave me the answer… but please give me your opinion.

I saw her in the hallway in her pink pajama. I then realized only this time that I was dreaming… and I got very excited… saying I am dreaming… I am dreaming…Mum look at meI I am dreaming. While I was very excited she had a face full of surprise… but she didn’t say anything, she was looking at me with an open mouth and lying against the door… I then woke up.

Do you think in this situation she was just a dream character?

I think so.

These dreams are very weird and beautiful.

It is weird. With the two my grand father died, and I have had only one dream of him afterwards. We were playing in a park. I can’t remember what he said.

My cat also died. I only saw him once in a dream afterwards.

Now is this normal? Why is it that everyone else has many dreams, whilst I only ever have one once?

I too had a lot of dreams about decreased dear ones contacting me. I didn’t summon them at all… they came when I really needed them! Often they appear in my dreams when I felt very isolated… until I’m able to say goodbye to them. :smile: Thanks to them, I learned how to let death go easier… it’s not the end of world! :biggrin:

And nice dreams you had! Like Jeff said, it would be nice to say goodbye to him… you will definitely feel better emotionally. :smile: At least that’s how it is with me. :biggrin:

When it is the real spirit of the person you can just tell. So she would have been a DC in your dream.

I feel like being a skeptist and saying that it was all just a normal DC. However, I’ve never experinced such a dream (simply because I’m lucky enough not to have had a close relative or freind die) so I’m not really in a position to decide :wink:.

I agree… she was just a dream character. I wish next time I see her I will get lucid again and that she is not just a dream character :smile:

I just remembered a thing… if you like, you should go to after-death.com. It’s a website dedicated to the research in communication to other side (spirits)… that’s what after-death.com stands for (after-death communication). It’s a great site… I have been there many times in the past when I really struggled… especially after my grandpa’s death. It helped me a lot.

Also there’s a wonderful book that I have that I think you will like it if you’re into it… it’s called, “Hello From Heaven.” It helped me to understand better on what’s going on. :content:

Just wanted to suggest them to you… maybe you find it useful like I did. Who knows? :biggrin:

I have since seen my friend, Zach, twice, without trying “summon” him at all.
The most recent, a couple nights ago, was in a bookstare I frequent. I noticed him, dressed in a white tee-shirt, standing next to me.
I became lucid, knowing he couldn’t be there, turned him round, hugged him and faded out into my waking life.
It was a good thing/feeling.

You were absolutely visited from him. He’s trying to tell you something. I think those lyrics aren’t literal of course. An Hour probably designates an amount of time, maybe pertaining to the number 60 (60 mintes, maybe years) and “when it will all be coming down” probably refers to the idea that the world is approaching a Climax which will obviously cause great trauma worldwide.

Just to clarify: No, I wasn’t tripping; Nor have I ever.

Then I just feel sorry for you.:wink: :happy:

Pbh, why? It was great. Calming, peaceful.
Don’t feel sorry for me.
I wasn’t trying to be rude, just stating a fact.
Calm down.

No man, you misunderstand.

When you say you haven’t tripped, I assumed you meant shrooming/acid or something.

In which case, I felt sorry if you haven’t been there. :d

It’s sarcasm.

Yeah, right. I caught that.
And though I’ve had a chance to do shrooms a couple times, and I do plan on doing them at least once, it just hasen’t come up yet.
Maybe I’m just the average marijuana and occasional prescription numbifiers kind of guy.
No hard feelings… …visually…
Now your moniter swirls into a purple emporer and conducts a ceremony next to a lion doing a jig. Flower petals being thrown toward you.

: )

My father passed away on a Friday only a few days later I was having a lucid dream and I called for him. He appeared almost like a digital image rendering on a screen. He had a slow death with Cancer, but he told me he was fine now and hugged me. I was crying…because we all know Lucids feel like they are really there. He has appeared to me serveral times, although sometimes when I call him he doesnt always show up. I believe they are busy on the other side as well but visit when they can.

Thanks!
:smile: