Welcome to the new LD4all!!

I love the forum but i have to admit, the wings are the one thing i really miss.

Wow. This is incredible!

I Love it! I love it! I love it!

I’ve been browsing through the site for the past few hours. What a wealth of information. It is such a great introduction to the world of dreaming!

What an amazing design! I especially love the menus, and those pictures that load. Everything fits together so well!

I could go on and on and on :wink:

Well done Q!

Nick

her :peek:

love the new avatar dream addict :cool: That was quick!

hehe thanks! I used the time machine of my dreams to help create it :content:

Beautiful design, Q! :doublegrin: I love the stars. I don’t come here often enough…

:peek:

Lovely! :gni:

Love,
GreenEyes

Don’t bother. Ctrl+F5 will clear the cache of eeverything on that page. :smile:

On that page

It’s quicker just to clear your cache. It saves pressing ctrl+F5 half a dozen times.

More like two times, but whatever.

Ok,here goes the time for Jack the main “change complainer”:slight_smile:
Pasquale…You have done it all wonderfully:):slight_smile:
It brings back the memories of the forums we had before,it keeps all of their pros.The look is very nice- i was afraid that new design will take us to what most pages looks like.It definately havent- ld4all still keeps its feeling and the special atmosphere.
You are very talented girl Pasquale and you have proved it once again.Its a pleasure being a member of Your forum.Thanks:)

looks nice. good job Q

This new layout is really awesome, i love it :cool_laugh:

Very nice! Good work, but I’m still missing smilies by the quickreply box. No matter, no matter. Compliments on a work well done!

At first I wasn’t so sure, but now… seriously this design is awesome. Keep it up Q!

Yah this new layout rocks! I like it alot nice job. :thumbs:

:adored: thank you everybody :smile:

eMb: things like smilies in quick reply will be added at a later time - i didn’t want to keep you waiting that long :wink:

Yes it does

not for normal people techno.

I have the latest java and firefox still doesn’t work, not that i mind i’m in the forums rather than the main site most of the time.

Hmm, the intro website that redirected me to the forum is not firefox friendly . :grrr:

ugh…

this looks like shit…

why did u even try to improve on the perfect??

im gonna have nightmares now…