Who did you vote for US President 2004? version 2

Did you vote, and for who?

• Yes, I voted Bush
  • Yes, I voted Kerry
  • Yes, I voted Nadar
  • Yes, I voted for another
  • No, I’m not interested
  • No, I can’t vote (underage, felon, etc. etc.)
  • No, I am not a US citizen

0 voters

Who did you vote for?
Or did you vote?

I voted Kerry for the reason to remove Bush. I do not support abortion, but I support rights for gays and other things that Kerry supports.

I don’t believe we should re-elect a president that took us to war on false pretenses.

I feel I was doing the right thing voting for Kerry, and I wouldn’t feel comfortable voting for Bush at all.

PLEASE DO NOT agrue or debate my reasons(or others) in this thread.
Please just list the reasons why you decided for your canidate, and try not to respond to other replies here.
If you must debate these issues please do so here “Kerry VS Bush”

Please lets keep this thread simple, and not a debate.
Try to keep replies here to:
-vote
-list the reason you decided for your vote.

Good day! :smile:

[color=red][size=75]heh, sorry.
I made the first poll, and accidently voted for Bush. :lol:
let the jokes stop there. :neutral:
I triple checked on the “real thing” that my vote was for Kerry. :content:

I tried to delete and repair the poll, but it wouldn’t allow people to revote … even though I delete the 1st poll.[/size][/color]

The accusation that Kerry supports late pregnancy abortion is untrue. It is true that he voted against a bill that was against it, but the reason why is because the Republicans that put the bill together added in a bunch of stuff into it. One thing was a law preventing underage teens from going over state lines without a parent to get an abortion.

This is very controversial to outlaw, because many times the teens getting abortions are molested by their fathers, which is a main reason they want an abortion.

Personally I think that this was actually coupled together to hurt Kerry. They knew that putting the two together would make him vote against it, and then they could say he wants to allow late abortions.

Seems really similar to the Slashdot poll? :tongue: (not citizen (that’s my vote) + underage + underinformed)

I will be voting for Kerry in about an hour.

I think Bush lost the 2000 election and never should have been president in the first place. I do give Bush credit for leading the country well after 9/11. However he then let the country down. He let us down by violating our rights with the patriot act and trying to pass the patriot act II that even his own party voted against. As far as homeland security goes, I still have no idea what I am supposed to do when the alert rises to orange or red so what is the alert chart good for. At the same time we have less police , firefighters, and first responders (the brave people who truly guard our home land).He let down America down by taking us to a false war while at the same time allowing true threats to progress. He let America down on the environment 18 states have put out alerts not to eat fish in fresh water lakes in 18 states. While he personally did not cause that problem he refused to enact laws to help correct it. In fact the environment will be worse if his “clear skies act” is passed. Then of course there is the economy, job loss, health care all of which Bush is on the wrong side of. The bottom line is that I think Bush is taking the country in the wrong direction and we need someone to get us back on track. Well, it would take writing a book to explain all the reasons I will vote Kerry but, I think you get the point.

My reasons for voting for Kerry are simple, to fire Bush.

I voted for Kerry cuz basically the same what DreamAddict has said. Bush has done a lot of terrible things as a president and I’m not going to give him a 2nd chance. I don’t support abortion, but I do support everything else Kerry said…

What I mean is, USA is a land of freedom, but we only got relative freedom… where’s our true freedom?

Hopefully Kerry is a gateway to that.

I voted for Stewie Griffin!

no just kidding, i put in my absentee ballot for Kerry a couple weeks ago. I am one who supports the “Anyone But Bush 2004” campaign. I voted for Kerry because he develops a complex answer to a complex question and bush says “Let me try to decypher that”. He didn’t support partial birth abortion ban because it didn’t have a exception for when the mothers life could be in danger.

I think Bush is the worst president we’ve had in a long time, for lots of reasons - there’s books written on it. (no i’m not just buying into the farenheit 911 movie)… I do my own factchecking, and I read lots of the bills that go up in congress, and I just don’t plain like Bush.

Oh well, I don’t want to get my hopes up too much…

I wonder how many people voted for Stewart Griffin (family guy) this year…

I don’t live in US, but if i would be citizen of US, i would vote for Kerry. My reason is pretty simple: Bush seems to be the dumbest president US ever had and i do not wish to see more moronic actions from him. But unfortunately the recent news tell that Bush is winning.

So i feel sorry for U.S. once again :sad:

i guess it dont matter anymore who voted for who does it?

no

I dont live in the States…if i did id vote 4 Kerry 4 pretty much the same reasons as Q :smile:

…lol i know its Way too late 2 reply to this but im bored :tongue:

i voted for Kerry only becasuse we were the only state to have no ballot access for an independant presidential candidate.