Welcome to the new LD4all!!

ugh…

this looks like shit…

why did u even try to improve on the perfect??

im gonna have nightmares now…

Looks nice! You got rid of the frames on the forum, too! Another big improvement.

[b][color=indigo]It’s too big. The wings need to come back. It’s too tiring for lazy people to get onto the forum from the main page. The icon isn’t as good. The menu at the top of the page now is HORRIBLE. It isn’t as good as before.

BUT…
The backgrounds are nice (though not as good as before). The stars are GREAT…though I want rainbow stars too. The main page does look more dreamy is has to be said.

I guess I liked it better before.

The best thing is the stars…the worst thing is the HUGENESS OF EVERYTHING!!!

Oh and something that definately needs changing is the difference between the font sizes…this is normal, this is small. Make it so at least one font looks normal!! PLEASE![/color][/b]

pist, you can adjust your font size manually now - set it to smaller if it’s too big for ya :smile:

Is it possible to not make the playground, test forums show up in recent discussions?? The playground threads seems actually more popular and keeps pushing out the serious ontopic threads.

Just a suggestion…

if there is a MOD for it i can install it :smile: It has been added to the MOD wishlist / to - add -list.

1. Returning wings would be a good idea, now the ld4all forum is detached from the main site… I go thru forum.ld4all.com so I don’t see the main site anymore…
  2. Of course you can adjust font size manually, I even did this in my browser’s settings for all pages (just to make ld4all look good!:slight_smile: ). But if everyone agrees it’s too big, maybe you could change it?

What are the “wings” you guys are talking about?

It was the colourful top banner that ld4all used to have.
Q kept a winged theme on the www.ld4all.com page, but when we come directly to the forum we don’t see the wings anymore. :sad:

Okay… um, I guess I just never noticed that. It doesn’t really ring any bells with me.

But dosent the new ld4all button replace the wings?? you click it and you come to the front site…

Yes, there’s the red “Home” link and the LD4all logo. I never really need the main site’s content very quickly so it doesn’t bother me.

Now that the wings are one row, it might just be fine to put them back in the new style, since they take up so much less space? I don’t need them, though.

:peek: NICE!

Good work Q!! :thumbs:

I don’t either but I liked the appearance of the wings at the top of all the pages. :content:

Wow,I have been gone for a few months and come back…WOW! :cool_laugh:
I love the new look! :love:

whats up to all my friends, just wanted to say i miss you guys, i see there’s been alot of changes…
looks good Q… :smile:

Lookin good Q… :ok:

yes, i had a big struggle with the font sizes to get them where i wanted, and then it wasn’t really where i wanted but good enough. So in the future i’ll keep toying around with it until it is what i want.

i’ve been gone a few months, but i really like the new look. it would be nice if there was a button at the top of the main page to quickly access the forum.

I changed the fontsizes - it is now not scalable anymore (unless you use FF :wink: )

you have to press CTRL-F5 on every page to see the smaller fonts.