How did you get here?

Yeah moogle has told me it is a good book so I ordered it and it should be coming soon! Can’t wait! As for Pete (or “Pedro”) I don’t know. My friend Tommy hasn’t got back to me yet and I can’t get in touch with Peter. I have his mobile number but my phone doesn’t let me make calls out of the country and to be honest I didn’t know him too well…

Who got on with him the most on the site? And are any of those people living in Britain?

I was here at the site quite along time ago, but not the forums. I saw the link set in #dreams on EFnet and I said why not register.

Ultimately, a search engine. I learnt about lucid dreaming primarily from a proffesor at a University on a field trip, and then my friend told me more about it.

I came to LD4all from a Google search.

me 2
however i first found out about LD’s on another board

SOmene posted a link on blizzhackers and i followed it and now this is what I do second block :content:

i’ve explored many LD sites but this one is by far the best…thanks pasQuale

erm stumbled across it about 2 half years ago.

I told my boyfriend, a fellow member that I started talking in my sleep and having stange dreams so he recommended this site!

I saw a movie, cant remember the name. It was cartoonish and It briefly talked about LD ing about midway through. When I returned to my house I googled it and arrived here.

My brother and i were talking about dreaming, and i mentioned to him a community of dreamers. he said that they have communities that they visit in the dreamscape. i said thats incredibly interesting, and id love to try it, and he refered me to sealife… i then came upon this forum

I found here through a link in a Finnish LD site. I think the poll should have an option ‘other LD sites’

I am (for the second time) a DV refugee. If I can’t be there, this place ain’t too shabby either :tongue: I’m glad I learned about it because there are several other DVers out there, even if a few of them may be afraid to reveal it.

-Amé

Thought I posted in this already :-/ O well. lol…

I actually had some natural LDs, and got really really really hyped up about being about to actually control my dreams. I thought I was the only person that could do this and felt special. Then I wondered if I could make these happen more often, so after searching “controlling dreams” on google countless times, figured out the term Lucid Dreams, and came to the ultamite destination: here :smile:

I typed in lucid dreaming at google because I was bored.

I found it while trying to study for a physics test in the wikibooks website- you know where they write stuff in a free encyclopedia.

I was bored and I saw ‘dream’ and immediately clicked a link here.

A friend told me about this place. :content:

I found it as one of the assortment of links from my research into paganism

Sureal joined another forum I am on and re-sparked my interest in dreams. I decided to check this place out and ended up joining.

I was reading some text file about lucid dreaming because I somehow got interested… and it gave a link to this site :happy: