Whatcha Gettin' For Christmas?

Sony Erricson z1010 (mostly paid for by me :sad: )

We keep the christmas presents a secret until they are opened :cool: My family says I’m one of the hardest ones to think up a present for! :tongue:

[color=indigo][b]well…when we were kids we got surprises…but then we decided it would be good to get £100, and then we could spend it on stuff we KNOW we want. Instead of that one item you’re like “yeah thanks…I…love it…” and really you’re screaming “do you know me at all!!! This is vile!!! ARGH”

And my nan and grandad and those kind of people always gave us whatever they thought of at the time.

Last year was good cos we got money AND random stuff, so it was practical AND fun.

This year my mum’s decided to make us all make a wish list so people know what kind of things to get.

I don’t want to make a wishlist, I don’t want much for xmas.

Things I WOULD liks are

these:https://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=310339

these:https://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=279064

and some transfer printing paper so I can make my own tshirts.

That’s it. Other than that I don’t mind WHAT I get.

Hey, a Porsche Boxster would go down well…[/b][/color]

:angel_fly: :devil: :angel_fly: :devil: :angel_fly:

a hobbit costume and the ring of power

Ill reply to this post just cuz im bored :tongue:

All id like to get is a CD player :content: …whats the point of an expensive MP3 player anywho? :eh:

i’m not really sure, I’m getting money, I’ll probably get stuff corresponding to moving out… little trinkets, housing stuff, whatnot…

I’ll be getting APCs amotion dvd which I hear sucks, but eh, might as well get it, I own their other things.

I will be getting something… “expensive” … and to be “shared” with my Uncle… I’m … not sure what it is…

I was at Best Buy, and looking at CDs while they bought me something, and I saw them go by, but didn’t see what it was they got me… my mom asked “Did you see us?” so I of course said “yes” … hoping that she would admit to what she got me, and i was just in a toying kind of mood.

well… then… she said something about sending in a rebate, and my brother, who wants to keep whatever this is a surprise, says “Only expensive things have rebates mom! you shouldn’t have said that.”

then I implied that since I “knew” I didn’t have to wait for it, without ever directly lying or implying I knew, and she said “well maybe it’s for your uncle”

and then that it’s for us to share.

wtf kind of expensive electronic thing can two people share? Walkie talkies? it’s not walkie talkies…

can’t be a video game system… or can it? it’s gotta be something relating to putting in a new house, because both of us are moving into new places… and it’s more than likely something entertaining… so I don’t know what she means by sharing, because … if it were an appliance, since he lives in another state, I don’t know how we’d share it.

hmmmmm.

it could be that the thing includes two of whatever it is, somehow.

I probably will get digital camera Pentax OptioX (I told my parents to tell Santa witch one I want… Cute. Awww…)

And also as my birthday is few days after Christmas I’ll count guitar too.

[size=92][color=darkorchid][b]Revives

New year, new wishes. X3

Jeez…how long have I been a member of ld4all? xD

This year…I just want to go home. That’s all…I want a place of my own, back home.

But it’s not going to happen.

I’m not getting anything this year, because I’m all…old…and I got a laptop anyway, half way through the year. X3[/b][/color][/size]

Pool table :cool_laugh:

PSP noting more (not on my birthday aither poor me)

Nintendo DS games:

1. Ace Attorney
  2. Trauma Center

Books:
HP: Half Blood Prince
Eragon
Eldest

To Thine Own Self Be True Bracelet from: shop.thehungersite.com

Money, gift certificates, and some other stuff I haven’t thought of yet.

A banjo and Battlefront 2.

A hole in the wallet and a lot of stress!

Blackadder DVD set!

possibly some upgrades for my computer as well

How about:
www.ld4all.com - You had me at www.

:grin:

:rofl: I have more than enough of whatever else you might want from that list.

I’m expecting finally some peace, real peace. Not just with the world but for me.

I have no idea at all what I am getting for christmas, and I like it that way. It is always funny to see what kind of things people think will fit me. :cool:

I’m not real particular :tongue: anything that sparkles will do me just fine.

I’m gonna buy you some glitter.

I need ideas…