what is the 1st dream you remember?

[color=indigo][b]The first dream I remember (now…I’ve never ‘not dreamed’ but this is the first one I can remember NOW) was when I was about 6 years old.

I dreamed the Earth had been invaded by aliens. They were green, but I don’t know how I knew they were green 'cos I never saw then, I just heard their voices.

They told me that if me and my friends didn’t draw and colour in well, they would kill us with light.

I remember seeing lots of children sat at a low table, colouring in.

But it flashes and obviously we didn’t do well enough 'cos I hear it’s voice telling me we’ll play a deadly game of hide and seek. If the light touches me I’m dead.

I run round and hide somewhere. But there is a window behind me and light comes through the window, and I fade into blacxkness with a strange light, dull, thoughtless feeling I’ve come to know as dream death.

I then started floating through black/red space stuff and there is sort of a line between the more liquid space and more gaseous space. I am really scared and can’t stop floating. I shout to myself to wake up and I do!

My first LD too!

:angel_fly: :devil: :angel_fly: :devil: :angel_fly: [/b][/color]

my first dream , Was a very beautiful looking dream quality
kind of like a painting … The sun was going down and everything was like bright yellow redish just alot of colors and i saw a bridge in the end of the bridge was this lil girl with a hat and her clothes and hat were blowing on the wind , dam i should paint it …

First dream I remember was very bright and cute. Grass was totally green and sky was so blue with no clouds. I was in smal white car, driving in big very green fields 'till I came to big white house. I came out of the car and someone suddenly took me inside of the house. In house was toys factory… Pity I don’t remember anything from this place.

I still try to re-dream this cute dream. Always, when I remember this dream I feel so loved and warm.

this should be fun

i remember being a little kid and my family is in the sewers and me my mum and my brother and walking on one side of the sewers and in the middle there was mucky sewer water and on the other side was that rat guy from ninja turtles. the sewer was like one of those dirty sewers out of the second ghost busters movie. anyway, we were all screaming for the rat to give back my dad. cuz he took him away. the rat guy laughes and goes into this impresion in the wall. the room was all made of red bricks like the sewer and it was dark. and on a shelf was my dad. like the size of my hand and he was inside one of those plastic strawberry containers. the shredder guy laughes and then i wake up

ah childhood memorys

Wow my first dream… I wouldn’t call it a nightmeer right now but it was scary for me at age 3 or 4. I was standing next to my house with my mom when she started to run away. I tried to go after her but my legs wouldn’t move. She got farther and farther away until i could barely see her. I cried and i cried until I couldn’t see her anymore, then i woke with tears streaming done my cheeks.

I never want that dream again. :cry:

thats a sad dream lone wolf! hopefully never happens again…

For me my first dream I remember is of me playing with a dog at some park. The dog was black with a little white under its chin leading to a white belly. I was about 6 or 7 I think. When I was 14-15 I got a dog who looked exactly like the dog in my dream…i loved him very much until the day my parents got rid of him because they believed he caused too much hassle, it was very hard on me.

Now I’m 23 and we have a cat, who is black and white in the exact same way, I believe it could be my dog back in the form of a cat :smile:

-stranger

The earliest dream that I can remember right now happened when I was about six or so. I got attacked by this (very unrealistic) cartoon snake, and I don’t think I’ve ever been that scared in real life as I was in that dream. I kept throwing it in the garbage, and the dream would move forward in time a week and the snake would be back again. It did that a couple times and I never got rid of it, it just kept coming back.

I don’t know which of these came first. I must have been about 4 or 5.

I was on my bed surrounded by alsorts of spiders and insects. They covered the floor completely so that not even a spec of the carpet was visible. :help:

All I remember of the other dream is falling from a swing in a playground.

the first dream I remember was actually lucid! I was 5, and I had just read this kids book “the dream master” in which the main character becomes lucid. that night I dreamed that I was in a long tunnel. at the end of it, there were a lot of people fighting, and i thought, “hey, I’m dreaming, I can do anything”
so I saw the battle and decided to get a gun. I concentrated on getting a gun, but I quickly woke up.

The earliest dreams I can remember are actually three dreams. I always had them all in the same night and all three were nightmares. I was about 3 or 4 I think and the first one goes like this: I’m in a grave, I frantically climb out and look around, everythink looks like a cut and paste picture. (A real one, not a photoshop one) There’s no way out of the graveyard because it’s surrounded by infinite space. A Frankenstein monster comes up out of the ground and a cookoo bird pops out of his forehead, I start to run away and fall back into the grave I started in, and a spike covered wall in the grave proceeds to crush me, but before it gets the job done, I fade to the next dream…I’m in a large, white room with one wall missing, facing the missing wall, beyond that wall, again, is infinite space. I’m sitting up in the bed, there is a golden retriever with me, at the end of the room are two doors opposite to eachother. 3 of my 4 sisters, excluding my oldest sister, walk in one of the doors and the dog takes after them, they scream and run through the other door. As the leave through that door they come out the other one, in a neverending cycle with the dog close behind. I would yell at the dog to stop but it never did, sometimes it would end up eating them, sometimes not, but I never saw it happen I just ‘knew’. And onto the final dream…Again I’m in a bed, laying down this time though, trying to sleep. I’m in a big round room, there are a few windows around me with the blinds shut, and nothing else but rows and rows of dolls all around me. If I look at the dolls, they come alive and come try to kill me, when I look away, they go back to where they were. I would spend along time looking all around, not looking at each group too long, waiting for morning, then realizing to just close my eyes, then I wake up. Scary stuff.

I can’t remember one dream in particular, but I remember that when i was younger my dreams would shift perspective all the time. Like for example, i’d be a pauper talking to the queen, then i’d be the queen seeing the pauper and my subjects in the court, then i’d be someone on the balcony looking down at the court, then i’d be an observer that could see everything, and it could go back and forth too.

My first dream was a FA (theoretically, anyway). I was like super young. 4 or 5. I thought I’d woken up, and for some reason, I tried to say something (don’t remember what), but words couldn’t get out. I got scared, tried to get out of bed, but there was some kind of invisible barrier (forcefield or something) around it.
At the time, I was a Jehova’s Witness, so I knelt down, prayed, and went back to sleep. Woke up l8r fine.
Actually, remembering the dream is quite unusual. I don’t generally remember dreams, plus I suffer from extensive dissociative amnesia affecting roughly 12 years of my life (off and on). That’s why the FA sticks out so much in my mind.

– Cm

The first dream I can remember took place when I was 3. My family and myself were vacationing in the South Pole. Down there a civilization of Penguins lived in a Ice City that rested above the waters of Antarica. Towers were connect by ice brigdes that spanned the frozen water below. The penguins were friendly and I remember them speaking. Everything was fine until the penguin king informed me and my brother that there had been an accident and my parents had fallen into the ice. They were dead. I remember being skeptical of what they told us. Next thing I knew the penguins pushed my brother into the ice. When I screamed at them they pulled out machine guns and started to fire at me. I jumped in the freezing water to avoid getting shot. The last dream image was freezing in the water alongside my brother and bullets wizzed by us :sad: . That dream is as vivid now as when I first had it over 20 years ago.

The earliest dream i can remember was long time ago when child. I was climbing a hill with this donkey beside me.

interesting topic…
the first dream i remember, when i was like 6 or something, was this (perhaps one of you could make sense of it):
im standing in top of a skyscaper (an L-shape one) and in front of me is my father and brother both lying of deck chairs (the red and white striped ones) which is wierd considering how fat me dad is. anyway theyre sitting there and there is a storm happening. i say “its an electromagnetic storm! Do you want to get struck by lightning” then my dad turned his head to look at me and then looked straight ahead again. i turn around and walk into a little rectangular-prism shaped room (about 1m x 1m x 2.5m) through a door. the room is just a little tartus-shaped thingo but looks like it was made of plywood. anyway i walk into it, close the door and a few seconds later there were two knocks. i open the door and the landscape is now alien-like plains with no grass and there are to aliens looking at me, they sort of look like those little green, one eyed things from commander keen 1. i scream and then wake up.

ive always remembered that dream and never really knew what it meant. any suggestions?

The first dream I remember was when I was like 5.
I was driving down the road with my mom and my little sister. And it was weird because the road we were driving down was Main Street in the place I live now, but when I dreamed this I didn’t live here. And it also had the mall the runs along the street. Weird.
But anyway, we were driving down the road looking for a birthday present for a friend of mine, Stephen. It was dark and we were trying to get the present because the birthday party was that day and we needed to get there fast. We looked and looked until we finally found something, and then we drove as fast has we could to his party and thats all I can remember. :mirror:

I was a toddler. not really able to communicate my thoughts, but I was grasping speech (Yes, I can remember pre speech days) and I had a dream where my mom took me to this carnival that looked a lot like the San Antonio Zoo, and I was wathcing this tiger dance on a barrel and when I looked up to my mom to give her that “this makes your baby happy” smile, she was gone. I started crying, and a really big fat lady (like cartoonishly impossibly fat) came over to me and threw me into a tree so I could look for my mom. by then, mom woke me up because I was screaming in RL, and that’s the first dream I remember. It was also the night I remmebr my mother trying to explain what had happened.
I’m currently trying to get her onto this board since she can go lucid too on an everynight basis practically. She never looked into it though, she thought everyone could do it.

My earliest dream I remember was a nightmare :smile: . I fell into my Grandmothers grave because it was left open. I “knew” I would be trapped there forever. The cemetery was on an island. The ship that I came from (It was an old sailing ship) was ship wrecked by a giant octopus. I also remember a big sign board in the cemetery.

For some reason my whole life I’ve associated that cemetery when Enya’s music. Must have been playing while I dreamt that dream. So music by Enya always has a dieing feeling to it for me.

My earliest dream I remember was when I was like four/five. I had a dream that me and my old best friend, Kelly, were swinging on a swingset while our parents were talking on the back porch. In front of us a giant crab appeared. Kelly and I jumped off the swings and ran towards our parents. I reached my parents first and they didnt believe me that there was a crab. I turned around and watched my friend being grabbed by the crab’s claw and being dragged toward the crab’s mouth. I screamed and woke up.
When I looked to the side of my bed, I saw this thing that looked like a crab, so I screamed and ran to my parent’s room. It was my first dream/nightmare I can remember.

I don’t remember how old I was but I was very little. It was something about Darth Vader and Barney. It was something like the Barney kids were being turned tot he dark side. Then there was something about KISS and aliens.