Scribes needed :) Apply within.

:lmao: :lmao: I’m talking about the technical stuff (who’s group moderator, etc).

And yes, I’m :cool_laugh: about it. And I wasn’t replying to anybody in particular.

And the point of posting it here was?

Anyway, if you are active at ld4all and know about lucid dreaming, feel free to sign up.

So that people know, of course. :wink:

Oh, and note that applications to be a librarian are now going to Technodreamer, not pasQuale.

I’d like to join the librarians, i know i have practically no posts, but i’m an Über lurker! Also, i can write ok when i put my mind to it. But mainly i want to contribute to the forum, as this is the best forum community i’ve had the luck to come across. (We don’t even need a flame forum, as everyone is so kind. (seriously, go to a hacker forum, or somthing, everyone hates each other))

you could definatly put me on the backup list if you ever need me… :content:

I would like to be a librarian- I already have an idea for a contribution to the library and could begin work right away.

Oh yeah, me too

You’re not letting out your secret plans, are you? :tongue:

Technodreamer is head of recruitment, but I’m sure you’ll be let in. :peek:

Muhahahahahah… i have a secret agenda for teh library…

And noone finds out what it is…

Unless they beg.:tongue:

mattp4gg, welcome aboard!

Miklos and sulfurcowner, I am delighted that you would both like to become librarians, however, I notice that you aren’t very active, or that you don’t have too many posts. I will happily add you when your forum activity increases :smile: We look forwards to having you as a librarian! :content:

like i had said before, i am more than happy to be on the waiting list :content: i will increase my activity as i go on…

Okay, just let me know when I meet the requirements

w00t! Im a librarian! Me work now…

Alright, so hypothetically… if I joined now, what kind of work needs to be done that hasn’t been or isn’t being worked on by someone else? Also, I think I may want to be a librarian but my schedule’s pretty tight so anything I do might take a while to finish.

I wouldn’t like to give all the details about the projects in here, but I can say that:

• You will be able to start your own project if it isn’t on this list
  • You will be able to take over somebody else’s project if they give permission (which is likely because there hasn’t been much going on recently)
  • You can provide feedback to other librarians about their projects so far
  • You will be able to help us develop ideas for the library

All of which are very useful. :grin:

Edit: There is now a full project status list available for the public eye. It is here.

We get that a lot! :content: Whatever you do is fine.

So, would you like to join?

If you want to be a librarian just PM me or post here and I’ll make you one :smile:

r3m0t, mind your t’s and p’s :lol:
[New here)
ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10250
:rofl:

Can’t imagine how the p got there. Fixed.

Actually I don’t think I’d be a good librarian. I’d really like to, but when I think about my schedule, my work as a librarian wouldn’t just take a long time, it would probably never get finished. My schedule just got unexpectedly busier (yes, more so than before) and in my very rare free time I’d rather be doing something else than this. Sorry.

could be fun…but being a junior is hard! can i be a temporary librarian during summer? :razz: