coolest dreams

You still have ND’s, evne if you can LD. So, you get the both of both worlds.

But still, I don’t get the whole LD’s aren’t random enough thing. The plot and stuff of mine are still out of my control (so it’s just as random), but not only can I apreciate it more, it’s more real and I have powers as well. And there is a certain subject you wish to dream about, that can be done in an LD (and if you still feel it’s not random enough, you could just lose lucidity).

Yay for LD’s!

tell your friend to go “through the mirror” that’s what Q (and undoubtedly a whole bunch of other people) like to do. what’s on the other side should be unknown to you, and you shouldn’t expect anything, so just go through the mirror and see where you end up. that way it might be pretty unpredictable for her.

i think we’d all love at least a few weeks of her constant LDing ability. wow!!

your friend should know how lucky they are!! Most of my favorite dreams were last year, and I forgot them all :sad: too bad I wasn’t using a dream journal!

hey, i was born with the ability to lucidly dream when i wanted too… thats kool :cool:

its also really fun… my oldest dream memory was when i was 4 years old… i was in a mario video game, that was pretty weird (i was Luigi) :grin:

hey sulfurcowner - i notice you are a newbie here on the forum, so i forgive you :smile: but if you wanna add something to your post and it hasn’t been but 2 or 3 minutes, kindly use the “edit” button right at the top-right of your post. some mods will get mad if you “double-post” a lot because it’s an unnecessary waste of space or posts but now you know :smile:

oh and btw welcome! have fun with the best forum on the planet!!! (well, SeaLife is pretty cool too hehe they can have a best forum competition :tongue: )

anyways about luigi - that’s pretty cool. i loved the game when i was young (i’m 17 now) and my parents always said that i’d turn into mario and sucked into the tv because i played it so much. i guess YOU played it a whole lot more than I did hehehe! :content:

thank you very much for the info, i wont do it again
sorry :sad:

it’s alright… i know you are new here and all newbies do a few things such as double-posting but it’s really no big deal. don’t worry it’s not a mortal sin or anything :tongue: we still love ya!

not to mention two or three other people (including you) have the same avatar I do so I’m gonna have to find another one haha!

wow the both of both worlds! sounds good!

I had a very cool dream a few days ago.

I was back at the old appartment and I felt very weird. I was wondering Am I dreaming or Am I not ? and I said … looking at a phone … if I am dreaming, could I make this phone ring ? In the next instance, I woke up, because my mom called and I told her over the phone about the funny thing that just happen. After I closed the phone I looked at my wall watch and damn if I could read what it said … I was still dreaming and I realized it, while in the dream. It felt pretty cool.

ah, proka you had a false awakening if you didn’t quite know the name for it. there are a lot of posts about that here no doubt. frustrating, huh? hehe

so what else did you do in this dream? obviously it was a lucid one since you realized you were dreaming.

nice job and good luck on your journey!

AstareGod, I am not a mod (Even though I may look like I am on the activity list, I am NOT), and so maybe it is important we don’t play the mod’s role.

Atargirl, keep trying, you will soon have many more lucid dreams :smile:

i am already workin on another avatar…

technodreamer: as Q said in the forum guidelines/rules

doesn’t matter if i’m a mod or not, we all have a responsibility to try to keep this forum clean and remind people of the rules especially when it gets pretty congested (which it hasn’t yet) so thanks for the insight, but it’s not needed. sorry to come off as a little arrogant but yes i did read the rules :smile: have a good day

Well said, my friend. :content:

I have a question. Does everybody here has FA?
Couse I never did

FAs do get more frequent once you try to LD. there is a big FA topic in Quest for lucidity https://community.ld4all.com/t/the-big-fa-topic/7074

One of the coolest dreams I can remember was when I was riding this enourmous dragon over the shoreline of an ocean. There was this really nice musical theme to it too. I’ll never forget that one.

Coolest one i’ve ever had was where I had telekinesis and could make myself fly and move objects of any size with my mind. I dreamt my dream girl was there and wanted to tell her how I felt (and show off my awesome skills haha) but she moved to a swamp area, then went on a cruise ship. On the ship i finally showed her what I could do and then meteoroids (the proper term…i took science) fell from the sky and I stopped them with my mind by creating a invisible barrier around the ship, letting the rocks roll off it.

I never have these ones anymore I’m always just a normal guy trying to save the day normally in really weird sitituations.

My coolest dream that I remember was when I was like a half vampire and I could fly down hallways and over buildings…there was a dark handsome stranger in it too :wink: We met each other in the sky…