The BIG Suneye Topic - part II

Ok good, and your avatar is awesome. I love weebl n bob.

I tried this method awhile back and only got a few vivid dreams from it.
Then i see this topic posted and read alot of the posts and noticed it was working for alot of people. I once again tried it and had a LD. It was a false awakening and began so intenesly realistic that i had to make a check to make sure i wasn’t really awake. I immediately started jumping around my room to try to fly. The dream was quick, but started very lucid.
I will now make this one of my most practiced methods next to MILD and WBTB. Its seems promising. I’ve set my alarm after six hours almost every day the past week (excluding days where i accidentally fell asleep or couldn’t fall back asleep) trying this method.
Btw, i heard a couple of people mention that movement and speaking is impaired when this method is used. i didn’t experience that.

focusing on third eye is a huge deal on getting lucid. I have great lucid or at least very vivid dreams when I tape a small stone on my four-head when I get in bed to sleep.
Or just putting a small sticky peice of tape right there will help to hve automatic third eye focus.
:alien:
Six

The link to part one ain’t working so I was wondering if anybody could post here what the Sun Eye tech is? It woul be appreciated.

I haven’t actually tried it yet, but I will tonight. Lucid dreaming, here we come. :smile:

I find this interesting because when I was younger (I don’t remember why), I would focus on a spot in between my eyes. I’d simply touch the skin and focus on the feeling and so now I can, usually, bring up that feeling at will. Am I supposed to actually move my eyes to that spot, though? I also often get that feeling right after a shower or swimming (after the skin has been wet for a time). Not sure why…

-Amé

Well, after trying it for the first time, I think I may have been successful. :cool_laugh:

When I went to bed at around 1:00, I laid down and focused on the ‘third eye’ and told myself that I wanted to remember my dreams. I found it hard as I didn’t know whether my eyes were actually focused on the third eye. I did this a few times before going to sleep. When I woke up at about 7:00, I remembered TWO vivid NDs. I stayed up for one hour, a lot of the time trying to get my brother up for work. The rest of the time I spent thinking about how much I want a lucid dream. I went back to bed at 8:15, as the house was empty. I couldn’t sleep for a while, and I woke up at about 9:00 annoyed that I didn’t LD. I tried one last time, and then I went to sleep, and had another two dreams in the space of one hour, one of them being half-lucid! I was in a room with mirrors on every wall, and I walked up to every mirror, trying to change my hairstyle at will. I think I woke up into my next ND.

I’m gonna try it again. Maybe if I had more time on my hands I could become fully lucid. :smile:

https://community.ld4all.com/t/suneye-method-95-success-rate/6055+method

FiXato posted a link to download the suneye file a few pages back, but it’s hard to see it. So I’m posting it again :grin:

downloads.fixato.co.uk/dreaming/ … Method.zip

plus, I suggest you DO NOT sign up for the yahoo group… it is getting flooded by a spambot…
I’ve been getting all these ‘Dating-website’ emails from the SuneyeGuy groupmailinglist…so I left the yahoo group…

Where to find Method 2?

Thanks.

IVe been readin this stuff and its real exciting and all, but the third eye medatation thing, Ive been doin that every night for as long as I can remember. It helps me get to sleep. I had no Idea it was helpfull for this kinda thing. So I already got one part of the technique mastered.

I need to try this method again. When I was first trying it a couple of years ago I had some success, then it suddenly stopped producing any results. And where is Method II? Wherever I originally got the other files from didn’t have it.

By Jove, that’s the zip file I made two years ago. The “Quick Note” file in there is totally useless. I don’t know why I included it.

Where should I look for “Third eye”?

https://where2look.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?full=1&set_albumName=album01&id=where2look

Heh nice pic :grin: Though the actual center of the Third Eye is connected with a gland in the middle of your head, you have to concentrate on the point a little bit higher than the spot exactly between your eyebrows; furthermore don’t concentrate on the skin, but a little bit beneath it. On your pic the right spot would be between 4 and 6 but a little more towards the eye. But you’ll usually feel the right spot on your own, when you concentrate on the area for some time :smile:

Very interesting, I’ll certainly try this method, since I really want to learn WILD.

Thanks for the info!

Dennis

Oooooh… I’ll try this tommorrow

Wait, where do I download the full method? with the relax file and overcoming fears file? blinks The website isn’t working soooooo… could someone e-mai it to me? SamE5@aol.com

Ca somebody explain how you do this metod and what it is?

i have to be a yahoo member