Has anyone tried this [lucid dreaming kit]?

Hey lunatic, very good insight. And here
“The simple drink you can buy anywhere, which can seriously BOOST your dreaming”
I don’t know why, but I think he’s talking about milk. I think I read before something about milk that makes you have more vivid dreams.

The techniques I use here are pretty effective, Ill just stick to this, If I didnt give up on LDing so soon I might be up to about 25 lucid dreams a month, my average when I was practing was 15 LD a month. Im getting back into it.

If I had the FOUR secret words to give me lucidity whenever I wanted, I wouldn’t need the 90 minute technique to increase my chances by 2000%… and at the rate I am going, even if I did increase my chances by 2000% I would still be a long way off :bored:

If its too good to be true then it probably is!

You can get all he info from it for free. The drink he talks about is not milk, it is a tea made from Calea Zacatechichi, direct link removed, please don’t link to product vendors

it cant be Calea Zacatechichi tea, in his discription he tells you not to drink it…
[/quote]

Why shouldn’t you drink Calea Zacatechichi?

no idea :\

One shouldnt drink calea tea since it tastes extremely horrible! I couldnt think of any better way to induce vomitting :razz:… So, better smoke it (if you dont mind a little smoke in your lungs once in a big while…)

And about that kit, i totally agree with the critisism here.

Check out this site: allebooksfree.com

It’s a site a partner of mine once put together to sell e-books. There were like 1000 e-books in the collection, and members got them all FREE.

Well, you could just as readily download each book free from separate sites online. They were free anyway, so why was there any value to this? Well, simply put it was easy to get access to all the books in a library form, and download all 400mb of them to your computer.

So it all comes down to people being lazy. The same is true of anyone who buys this product. Of COURSE it’s all available for free online and on this site. Heck. He probably came here and copied us verbatim on some stuff.

The difference between his product and the allebooksfree one is that all the information IS available free in one location online: here. And guess what? You get mentoring here, experiences of others, and it’s not just the perspective of one person who probably has never had an LD or if he has, isn’t really an expert.

No expert would ever say you could gaurantee LD in a week or other nonsense he is posting.

Oh yeah, and he’s probably saying you get instant LD’s with Salvia Divinorum, but that’s not true either, and it’s not safe for the average person to use considering the education needed before use and the stupidity of the average person.

i am looking more into it b/c i am a noob but i dunno

I bought one of these kits just to find out if it offers anything new. It doesn’t really, its just all of the best known techniques repackaged and dressed up in glossy “kit” form. While it would undoubtedly help anyone new to lucid dreaming to experience lucid dreams, everything it contains can be learned from reading a good book (“exploring the world of lucid dreaming” for instance) and from forums such as this one and the Lucidity Institute. So in my opinion it’s not worth the money, it’s just a load of clever marketing.
As for Calea Zacatachichi, I have used it a few times and it does have an incredible effect on your dreams in terms of clarity and vividness. I have about one lucid dream a week on average, and as yet have not become lucid whilst using Calea. I think when it does happen though it will produce an incredibly vivid and powerfull lucid dream. That’s the impression I get with this stuff. I drank it in tea form and contrary to most of what I’ve read about it, didn’t find it as horribly bitter as many people say. In fact I quite like it - maybe I’m just weird.

That must be it :wink:

nickspry,

since you were kind enough to take a shot in the wallet for us, would you let us in on the “big secrets” ?

Like:

-What is the mystery drink you can buy anywhere?

-What are the four secret methods to induce lucids whenever you want?

-What’s the 90 minute technique to increase chance of lucidity by 2000%?

-What’s the “ultimate lucid dreaming tool” that we probably already have?

-What’s that “ONE little known herb” that produces LD’s?

and…

-Is that “Audio Stimulation CD” any good?

:content:

Yeah I wanted to know that too BTW…
:tongue:

nods me too. That’d be rather helpful… though I’m sure we already know it all. snickers

I am curious too…

I let curiosity get the best of me as well… If nick doesn’t reply; I’ll let you know about it when my copy arrives.

May be a while though; I’m in Brazil and there was no express mail option.

This site is a total fraud, and the testimonals prove it…

See how it says July 2005? well, last month it said june and month before that may, even though it was the exact same testimonals. This changed every month without a change in the testimonals.

Never trust anything that guarantees total success.

Well, the ever-so-annoying agressive marketing american sales people seem to love so much was more than enough to make me not trust them…

I was just too damn curious for my own heath, and desperate about my lack of discipline when it comes to mental training…

I figure a nice little physical ‘kit’ or whatever would be a nice focus… and I was curious about what the ‘special herb’ was…

I’ll let you know how dumb it is when it arrives, but liek others said, I don’t really see there being anything in it that isn’t already here…

Sure hope it’s pretty, though…