What is a holon and how to calculate it?

nick, how do you do that when kin numbers together are higher than 260? for example you and me…

244 and 123 is 367… you then substract 260? or?

because moogle thaught me differently yesterday, she thaught me to add the tones and seals… if i do that it is blue electric hand… but if i add kin numbers and substract 260 it is red resonant earth :bored: :help:

I tried it again.

244 + 127 = 107 Blue Electric Hand

10 + 6 = 3 Electric
4 + 3 = 7 Blue Hand

Red Resonant Earth is 137

Must have been a counting error. :smile:

btw My little sister is Yellow Planetary Seed

hey i found a table on synchronometer.com which shows how to add 2 kin together, again, different from the way i’ve been shown before so i can’t tell how reliable it is.

pity they don’t have a table for adding more than 2.

synchronometer.com/stories/61234/

if anyone figures out a way of adding more than 2 using that table, i’d love to know.

That’s for multiplying kin together. :smile:

Nick, If the “Holon” / shared energy/purpose is the sum of two or more kin, What does the product represent?

okies…it seems that adding kin together is the best way to get a group dynamic kin. multiplying only goes so far…

…so i guess adding is best for groups but in a one on one situation multiplying is another possibility, though the more i look at it the more confused i get!!

LoL
edited due to sillyness

Q:

244 + 123 = 367 || 107 (electric hand)
or
planetary (10) + rhythmic (6) = 16 || 3 (electric)
seed (4) + night (3) = 7 (hand)

either way works out to be electric hand.

if you multiply them using the synchronometer link you get:
galactic human

how did you get: red resonant earth?

hey ppls…

yes. the way of finding the holon is to add the kin together. You can either add the tones and seals separately, or simply add the kin numbers together. The second option is my favourite because it requires less work. You simply need to ensure that if the result is greater than 260, then you subtract 260 until the result, is smaller than 260… Otherwise your result simply won’t be an option on the Harmonic Module

Ie. Nick (Kin 123) + pasQuale (Kin 244) = 367

We subtract 260 from this result, to get Kin 107: Blue Electric Hand. You can add more than person’s signature at a time.

Ie. Nick (Kin 123) + pasQuale (Kin 244) + Moogle (Kin 235) = 602

We subtract 260 as many times as is necessary to ensure that it’s under 260. IN this particular case we subtract 520, and are left with Kin 82: White Self-Existing Wind. The site synchronometer.com suggests an interesting method, which does reveal different patterns, but it’s not actually the way the holon is supposed to be calculated…

Nick

because it was early in the morning then and i coudn’t calculate… well actually it was inch who couldn’t calcuate :tongue:

btw i split the holon discussion into its own topic :content:

good move Q! I was going to do that myself, but hadn’t decided where to split it. Coolness!

Perhaps I should explain a little about the principle of holonomy… I will try and do that soonn.

I love the adding the seals and then the tones. You get the result right away and don’t need to look up what the kin number represents afterwards… it’s more fun. It’s also the way sunwolf explained how to do it.

hey moogle. i guess that is a cool way of looking at it. at my house i’ve got the harmonic module as a poster-sized type thing, i created, so i guess i just look at the kin numbers on that…

another advantage to your technique. is that you can simply glance at people’s signatures, and see what their holon is, by looking at the images for the seals, and tones, and working out what they add up to…