Free Lucid Induction CD "Download"

Okay, Space Distortion has now been posted. This is just the wave wash with drones and tones (no vocals are other sounds). Everyone is very welcome, but I dont want to underhand Tamas Labs. This is only 1 part of 4 tracks on the Space Distortion release. If you like it, please purchase some full cd releases by Tamas Labs, let’s keep them in business so they can keep putting out great stuff. I beleive in supporting folks who are doing great things out there!

They are available at https://www.audiostrobe.com/.

Thanks!
phoen+

(download space distortion Part I)
phoenelai.livetechno.net/SpaceDist.mp3

It worked! After several weeks of no LDs, I had one low-level LD and two prelucid dreams last night after listening to your soundfile for several hours yesterday evening. Wow amazing, especially because I always dream in Dutch :smile: I’ll keep experimenting with it and let you know the results :smile: Thanks again for offering us this wonderful file! :thumbs:

:shy: well, I thought it hadn’t worked at first, but upon careful inspection, I found out my media player was on mute. I’ll try again tonight :content:

oh, and I have a question. Do you do any techniques while listening to it, or do you just fall asleep?

Hey Phonelai, with what program did you use to record the orginal file? Im just curious cause i wold make one on my own language and with my own voice :wink:

In my case, I listened to it while browsing the forums here :smile: About an hour later I went to bed without doing any other LD induction technique.

ok, thanks mystic :content: :grin: I’ll try that tonight

“well, I thought it hadn’t worked at first, but upon careful inspection, I found out my media player was on mute. I’ll try again tonight”- LOL BrokenSword88

Im just trying to find a way to convert it to some regular file i could listen to using my walkman(no computer at home).Two good recommendations so far,keep them coming.
Thx again :smile:

I usually try listen to them around 3-4AM, but when I fall asleep, I try to paying attention to the images; and run with them - launch the dream. (WILD Technique). Reading about lucidity for about 30 min helps, then play the track again and focus on your breathing and images coming.

When I made the Lucid Induction, I had one channel from my laptop triggering the Lucid Speaking samples from Sound Forge. On the other Channel I mixed in Space Distortion, and the Plastikman Consumed album. I was using a Korg Kaos pad 2 lines and 2 phono channels available. This was all recorderd into a Sony CD-Recorder directly line in (RCA.)

Of course you could now easily mix this with Traktor DJ (Native Instruments) which allows you to mix 2 channels plus you can loop and trigger samples.

Thanks!
phoenelai.livetechno.net/
phoenelai@lycos.com

This sounds great! Im going to try it later :content:

Ivan

No lucids tonight, but a nice prelucid one :smile: I think I might try your method, phoenelai. Seems like an effective one! :wink:

IT WORKED!!!

Look Here

Worked for me too.
I had one of the best lucid dreams last night that i have had in
a while, with more creative powers than usual.
I can not wait to try it tonight.
Great post Phoenelai. :thumbs: :beer:

Nice, I’m gonna try it too soon.

Well, i tried it and had 1 LD last night. This doesnt mean it worked however, since i have regular LD’s (I do MILD every night when i wake up). But it could have helped, who knows. When i try it more i’ll be able to say if it really works for me.

For me it worked the very first time i used it. I haven’t use it completely(when i mean completely i mean with loop all night long). I gonna try it tonight completely, thanks Phoen!

Hmmm…

Hey, can you just have the sea sound going and not that music? I hope thats not to hard to do. Its just that the music makes me all tence :neutral:

Thanks,
Ivan

Awsome, I’ll give it a try tonight :smile:

This is great! I had a real vivid dream!

Did you use it when you went to bed right-off?

Streaming it now at the moment. I will give this a try when I get my I-Pod. So far, this is some really good chill music, and I love this guy’s voice. Really smooth. This kinda reminds me of Riven or Myst, which adds to my likings.