Your Tales of Synchronicity

I wanted to start a thread about synchronicity. For me the Dreamspell is a great tool for amplifying the synchronicities in our lives; the glyphs for each day not only provide us a way of tuning into a resonant mental field, but they also help us structure and develop a deeper understanding and symbolic value of the “synchronicities” which occur in our day to day life…

Or from a text on dreamworker’ Robert Moss’ workshops, mossdreams.com

In order to make the most of the conicidence and strange patterns that show up in everyday life, I think it might be of great benefit to ourselves, if we could start sharing more personal experiences of synchronicity, and the significance/guidance these offer to us…

NIck

Synchronicities! Oh how I love them! :razz: No really, I have found some amazing patterns to events that happen from time to time…

A few months ago I met a new person and made friends with him. His galactic signature/kin is Blue Solar Night (kin #243), and it happens to be in the same wavespell as mine (Blue Eagle wavespell).

The day I first saw him was a Blue Overtone Night. I had a dream with him in it on a Blue Galactic Storm day. I first talked to him on a Yellow Solar Sun day. I came out to him on a Blue Planetary Hand day. Then I had ANOTHER dream with him in it on a Blue Magnetic Night day…

As you can obviously see, something usually important between me and this other guy happens on days that have a Blue seal or a Yellow seal, which is also the seal colors of our galactic signatures. A few things have happened on White or Red seal days, but they are mostly negative.

I’m wondering if the galactic energies could have something to do with the mood of the situation – good or positive things seem to happen on Blue or Yellow days (just between me and this guy) and bad or negative things seem to happen on White or Red days.

Very interesting… I calculated the holon between us (240 + 243 - 260 = 223) and it turns out to be Blue Lunar Night… although this Holon may affect the energies of Lunar days or Blue Night days, I still have yet to investigate this…