Telekinesis

Supposedly, my friend remembers being able to move clock hands with his mind when he was younger, and he doesn’t seem like the kind of person who would make that stuff up (he’s a very skeptical guy, also).

A guy who seems to be serious (sociology student, and mod with me on another forum) says he has got results after 3 or 4 weeks with a telekinesis experiment (sort of little pyramide you have to make turn). This TK experiment must be well known and easy to find on the net.

There have been a lot of people learning telekinesis lately :sad:
Heck even I practice telekinesis… I believe in it and I have had success with it :sad:
That “pyramid” is nicknamed a “psi-wheel”
I teach people at school and some of the things they say to me make me wonder. I mean this isnt something that people are smart enough to use :sad:
If someone got angry at someone and they were good at TK, you can bet they would use it to let thier anger out on the person. And then there are those people that can’t even hold a simple object such as a pencil without using it as a weapon. Anything that has a potential to hurt someone will be used in war and murder. And many people in anger cant control themselves…
I don’t think people are smart enough for something like this.

A world with a telekinetic ability sounds scary…

This sounds like total BS to me… can someone give me a link?

TK is actually pretty easy, but its on a minimal scale. its not like someone will start and throw a desk across the room, some people are lucky to have that happen once in their whole life. I can do TK, on a major scale, moving a pencil… spinnin a psiwheel. But it requires meditation/concentration, I could not see anyone being able todo this in a stressed enviroment. Heh its hard for me todo it at school sometimes.

You cant really use TK to hurt anyone at this point. there simply is not enough energy in TK todo somthing like that. If you were to learn psiballs however you could focus some negative energy and ruin someones day, thats pretty much it. When dealin with stuff such as energy and whatnot, you cant really do anything physical to a person its all phsycological.

People were no doubtly skeptical of LDing when they first heard of it. TK is no different. if you have mental blocks and dont believe it is possible you will never perform it. you need to convice your subc for TK and LD-ing that it is possible and easy todo. if you and your subc does not believe it then you will never succeed.

I don’t suppose you any links (or just as good - personal advice from you)?

I wanna see all of this before I make my mind up on the matter. Could make for some interessting party tricks :wink:.

EDIT: Oh yeah - and has anyone here done any sort of TK that doesn’t involve the psi-wheel thingy?
EDIT 2: Also - anyone know anything about PK?

psipog.net/

Is what I used to get started, the thing that will help you the most is the videos. I dont know why but try it after watching it (they have video downloads) and TK seems easier.

Think like this, we all can do it but no one really knows how todo it. its like learning a dead language with no one around to tell you if you are learning it right or not, but if you see it first hand it appears to become easier…

I used the videos too :wink:

Oh I know, I was just talking about the far far far future eh?

Oh yeah its easy :wink: but it gets really boring, and anoying to practice :sad:

I have done some small stuff, I can roll a pop can, (well, actually its more like “Nudging” the pop can) and I can spin a straw, balanced on a computer mouse. I have spun a “psi-wheel” on a flat suface… upside down… (hard to explain)
I had a video of that but It’s gone now. I think Redifin has it.

I know quite a bit about it… but like whitewolf said… there is no right way to learn it. If any questions I bet I might be able to answer them though :wink: If you trust me that I know what Im talking about… I have taught a few people on the forum here… like Seandop and Redifin.
Redifin apears to be succesful…

Just like white wolf, I also started out at psipog and I recomend them…

I have dreams where I have TK abilities, they seem so natural that it must work in real life. Of course when I do try IRL nothing happens :smile:

Then again flying seems perfectly normal in dreams I don’t think I’m going to start flying IRL anytime soon.

Hm, well I tired downloading the eBook thingy (in the newbie section)… but everytime I click on the link all I get is a blank white page. Not really all that useful…

EDIT: Ah, got it now :smile:.

Awsome… Jesus, maybe I was wrong about this.

I’ll have to look into it.

I dont think that e-book is worth downloading :wink: It seems to be just a collection of all thier articles… nothing different :sad:
well, it might be useful… :wink:

I think it has lucid dreaming in it :wink:

I just read the site, and it sounds like it’s not real at all.

All of the videos look faked, and all of the “experiments” and such sound like BS. Like psi balls. All it consists of is imagining something that you cannot see and assuming you made one.

Psipog seems to make it all sound like its magic… Psiballs, are a bit wierd. The logic behind psiballs are that a mysterious substance… nicknamed “psi” is created when your nerves fire.
The “Imagining part” is to relay a message to your subconcious.
We send messages to our subconcious conctantly… our subconcious moves our body, arms, legs, ect. When you want to make your arm mov… you unknowingly send a message to your subconcious to make it happen. Logicly if we have this energy nicknamed “psi” then the process can still work the same… If this mysterious substance actually exists… and it is directed by the pattern of our thoughts… then there can be a way to control it eh? How do we do this? Same principal as moving our arms… we send a message to our subconcious to get it done…
How do we do that? well since it isnt too natural to move psi around, we have to send the message “manualy” so to say :wink:
And a perfect way to “manualy” send psi to our hands and form it into a stupid little pointless ball… is to “Visualize” or to imagine and intend it to do what we want…

No you cant see it but if you practice enough you can actualy feel it… and some people claim they can “flare” there psiballs… but eh I dont know

If it doesnt work the first time… your subconcious may not have gotten a clear message or not understood.
This isnt something we normaly do… so this is no gaurentee to work the first time…

Did I explain it any better? Does that make sense? :wink:

And as for the videos… you can never tell if a video is real or not… they are too easily faked…

Dude, Geocities is full of little sites of people who claim they can focus their ki, or chi, or psi, or whatever you want to call it. well, i tried it once before, and while the methods for “focusing chi” don’t let me fire glowing beams into people, they do help me psych myself up for a soccer game. therefore, don’t take it seriously, it’s all in your head.

fire glowing beams at people? eh?
Isnt ki that crazy Dragon Ball Z thing?

Lol yeah dont expect to go become all DBZ style lol. The strongest ive ever done was a psi ball that made my hands tingle for about 3 minutes after the concentration. on psipog they claim someone knocked over a MD bottle with one. I’ve never had sucess with that heh

I dont think you can knock over a bottle with a psiball :sad:
Telekinesis maybe…
(I wonder how many people think we are crazy after reading this? :wink: )

Yea, The website I was linked to has some useful information, but wasn’t too clear on everything. Is there any other website I can look at?

Thanks for the explination - makes more sense, but I still want to check out some other sources for some clearer information.

:cool:

/me helped