Telekinesis

I have dreams where I have TK abilities, they seem so natural that it must work in real life. Of course when I do try IRL nothing happens :smile:

Then again flying seems perfectly normal in dreams I don’t think I’m going to start flying IRL anytime soon.

Hm, well I tired downloading the eBook thingy (in the newbie section)… but everytime I click on the link all I get is a blank white page. Not really all that useful…

EDIT: Ah, got it now :smile:.

Awsome… Jesus, maybe I was wrong about this.

I’ll have to look into it.

I dont think that e-book is worth downloading :wink: It seems to be just a collection of all thier articles… nothing different :sad:
well, it might be useful… :wink:

I think it has lucid dreaming in it :wink:

I just read the site, and it sounds like it’s not real at all.

All of the videos look faked, and all of the “experiments” and such sound like BS. Like psi balls. All it consists of is imagining something that you cannot see and assuming you made one.

Psipog seems to make it all sound like its magic… Psiballs, are a bit wierd. The logic behind psiballs are that a mysterious substance… nicknamed “psi” is created when your nerves fire.
The “Imagining part” is to relay a message to your subconcious.
We send messages to our subconcious conctantly… our subconcious moves our body, arms, legs, ect. When you want to make your arm mov… you unknowingly send a message to your subconcious to make it happen. Logicly if we have this energy nicknamed “psi” then the process can still work the same… If this mysterious substance actually exists… and it is directed by the pattern of our thoughts… then there can be a way to control it eh? How do we do this? Same principal as moving our arms… we send a message to our subconcious to get it done…
How do we do that? well since it isnt too natural to move psi around, we have to send the message “manualy” so to say :wink:
And a perfect way to “manualy” send psi to our hands and form it into a stupid little pointless ball… is to “Visualize” or to imagine and intend it to do what we want…

No you cant see it but if you practice enough you can actualy feel it… and some people claim they can “flare” there psiballs… but eh I dont know

If it doesnt work the first time… your subconcious may not have gotten a clear message or not understood.
This isnt something we normaly do… so this is no gaurentee to work the first time…

Did I explain it any better? Does that make sense? :wink:

And as for the videos… you can never tell if a video is real or not… they are too easily faked…

Dude, Geocities is full of little sites of people who claim they can focus their ki, or chi, or psi, or whatever you want to call it. well, i tried it once before, and while the methods for “focusing chi” don’t let me fire glowing beams into people, they do help me psych myself up for a soccer game. therefore, don’t take it seriously, it’s all in your head.

fire glowing beams at people? eh?
Isnt ki that crazy Dragon Ball Z thing?

Lol yeah dont expect to go become all DBZ style lol. The strongest ive ever done was a psi ball that made my hands tingle for about 3 minutes after the concentration. on psipog they claim someone knocked over a MD bottle with one. I’ve never had sucess with that heh

I dont think you can knock over a bottle with a psiball :sad:
Telekinesis maybe…
(I wonder how many people think we are crazy after reading this? :wink: )

Yea, The website I was linked to has some useful information, but wasn’t too clear on everything. Is there any other website I can look at?

Thanks for the explination - makes more sense, but I still want to check out some other sources for some clearer information.

:cool:

/me helped

heh, straight from Wikipedia:

“The James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF) (randi.org/) offers a one million U.S. dollars prize to anyone who can demonstrate any psychic or paranormal phenomenon. For more information about this challenge, see the corresponding section of the James Randi article.”

Urrr… what difference do you see between TK and PK? :confused:

There is a free ebook that I had the pleasure of reading. I can’t quote it all as scripture, but it offered a very Very good perspective into things many people thing of as impossible. “Victor Zammit’s: A laywer presents a case for the afterlife.” Great book. Talks about many things that have happened in the supernatural past that have gone either unthought about, or written off as something a little more …‘digestable.’ In it he brings to light dates, times, and all around references for different supernatural events. You can probably find it on google. Anyway, back to this conversation. About the ‘can’t harm anyone with tk’ thing, I’m not saying its not true, because I can’t do TK myself. (But I’m working on it :wink: But in it, he speaks of a woman who was doing a controlled experiment on her supposed “TK” with a very skeptical investigator (famous person, I forget who) and to this guys surprise, the woman would, continuously, cause the man’s heart to slow to the point where he could actually feel himself begining to pass out.

Its been a while since I’ve read the article, and a few things maybe obscured, but read it yourself. Very interesting.

do you mean psychokinesis? Psychokinesis and telekinesis are the same thing… psychokinesis is the more scientific term because Telekinesis, translated actualy means remote viewing, or seeing from a graet distance…

Now a days though… people use the term telekinesis to describe moving things normaly, and psychokinesis to describe all the kinesis,… you know, like all that other wierd stuff… hydrokinesis, pyrokinesis… :tongue:

PLEASE go to this site, it is 1000x better than psi-pog, but then again most stuff is. I really don’t like psi-pog because they make it sound like magic. This site has much better videos, better articles, a forum just like this one, and lots of info and news. here’s the link:

https://www.ppsociety.com

I also am pretty skeptical about this stuff, but I don’t let my skeptiscism effect my belief that there are things the human brain can do that haven’t been aknowledged by mainstream science.
I’m going to look at these websites.

LOL ! Just be aware that the “Mothman sightings in London” article was published on April the 1st ! :wink:

April the first eh? I guess that rules out that article as anything remotely serious :content: