Favorite Superhero

I’ve gotta say dat Batman is my all time fav [super]hero. He’s so koo wit his kick-azz-attitude and dats a koo fit he has on :cool:. Batman Beyond–no cape–haha! He’s way koo! I watch Justice League Unlimited all da time–and Static Shock is a koo show too–but Batman is da best! :happy:

What bout u guys? :wink:

Still need an azn superhero… :neutral:

Erm… Shrek? No, I’m just kidding - I have a terrible knowledge of superheroes, though. Do the X-Men movies count (I haven’t read the comics)? I think Hugh Jackman as Wolverine from those would be my favourite. Very cool. :cool:

Batman.

Rocco:)

Gandalf the White

There’s a new Batman movie coming out (named ‘Batman: Begining’).
As the name inplies, it’s taking Batman back to it’s roots - so it’s darker then the other movies, cartoon and series. Batman is probably the darkest hero there is without becoming an anti-hero, so the movie suits him.

As for my favourite super hero… I don’t really have one. I have no interesst in super hero’s (though I have to say, Batman: Begins looks quite good).

So, I guess I’ll just say Batman. Not only because of the movie, but also because he also beat Superman in a fight (I think he may killed him too… not sure though. If there’s anyone here who’s read ‘The Dark Knight’, I’m sure they’ll correct me).

Bat Fink. close second is the Underdog.

Well im not into superheroes, but from the sole superheroes i’ll choose “Spiderman”, i mean he’s quick,smart,good sense of humor etc.(im not looking into power but into sharpness).

Talking in the sense of group i’ll guess the X-men, including guys like Wolverine,Gambit,magneto etc.

Batman is great, he’s like one of Jung’s shadow figures.
I’d have to say my favorite superhero is Superman. At the end of the movie Kill Bill; Volume 2, when Bills talks about Superman, he was soooooooo on to something. And did you know, Superman was created by a Canadian? Joe Schooster was his name I think…

Spiderman :wink:

I normally make up my superheroes generally tend to be captains maybe because I watch a lot of sci-fi particular star trek, so maybe captain kirk

Are we connected?
“C’mon!” :content:

(first we had the same character in that game and now we have the same superheroe)

Spawn

Instead of being bound to Hell or Heaven he finally decides to go his own way, representing the boundless beauty of Mother Earth itself. From that perspective he combats both Hell and Heaven. Kinda deep sometimes, but his character is beautifully worked out.

Another one: Aspen Matthews from the comic “Fathom”. Has the same perspective more or less as Spawn: an ancient race of pure water creatures come from the depths of the oceans to teach humanity a lesson because they’re spoiling everything with their wastes. Magnificent drawings!

hmm… difficult… but its got to be superman! … though spawn is a close second…

well i must say it is got to be wolverine due to his awesome abilties and stuff. then it will have to be iron man, then spawn.

Hey, is Kwai Chang Kane a superhero?

“I am Kane, I will help you.”

What a great superhero pickup line :content:

It has to be Wolverine for me, too (even though I have not read a comic in a while). I have rather a large collection of Wolverine comics lurking around the house. He’s a great guy!

i’ve been having LOTS of superman related dreams so it’s gotta be Superman. John Byrne’s Superman, though, or better yet Clark Kent in the Smallville TV series. He’s more … human. :smile:

punisher that dudes evil/good no one can really tell. on one hand hes fighting for good, on the other hand hes getting into fights with like spiderman, daredevil.

if i had to be a superhero id be spiderman. either that or somone from DBZ dam thats awsome

i think my favourite has got to be zoro!