The BIG Suneye Topic - part II

I had very vivid dreams last night after attempting the suneye method, but no lucid dreams.This is the first time I am trying this,so it might take a few more times before I can succeed.(I have been trying for a whole year without a single lucid dream!!)

you have been trying for a year? Thats sucks dude, best of luck though. So far this method is giving me more vivid dreams, I think its helping me alot actually. 95%? I dont think so. But it helps 95% of the time.

hmm well, i went to bed on the first night of christmas break with the intention of trying this technique, and i actually had my very first lucid dream! this is odd, because when i woke up soon after, i decided in fact not to go through with the SUNEYE technique since my goal had already been reached. i tried this technique the next night in high spirits, and went through the whole process, but i didn’t have the same luck. i actually experienced below average recall. anyway thats my experience with the technique.

i can’t seem to download it either, i can d/l any other file from the site, just not that one… do you think they may have removed it? if anyone has it & can send it to me, please do, my email address is yuitsu@hotmail.com. thanx

I gave this a try last night, surprisingly enough it almost worked. I felt the vibrations and the feeling of being paralyzed, but I got a bit excited and woke myself up. I made a few alterations to the method. Instead of actually looking at my third eye with my eyes (which kept me awake) I just concentrated on that spot like you would in the MILD technique. And I didn’t wake up at 1 or 2 I did it when I was first going to sleep because I’m an impatient person. I’m gonna try again tonight, hopefully I’ll do it right.

Just downloaded the SUNEYE documents and am hopeful that this may help me as it has helped others.

I have an idea that I am going to try tonight instead of following the methods as they are written. In the first part of method 1, the author wrote:

“The third eye, or Ajna chakra, as Yogi text calls it, is located in the center of the head,
above and behind eye level. Modern science calls it the pineal gland, approximately 9-
mm x 6-mm, and does not understand exactly what its function may be, but do agree that
it is affected by light.
Many texts have claimed shifting of consciousness when the third eye is focused upon.
Hypnotists usually induce hypnosis to a subject by having them look up at a shiny object,”

This got me thinking about light and its possible uses besides Novadreamer and similar products. I have a light at the head of my bed, and have noticed that going to sleep with it on can cause strange and vivid dreams. As I read the SUNEYE method1 I realized that the light above my head may be causing me to unknowingly focus on my “third eye”. I am going to experiment with this. I also thought of buying a timer so I can have the light come on (and shut off) whenever I want, but can’t do that at this time of night.

Anyway, I will post again with results and I hope others will try this and tell me if it helps you.

-t :eek: m-

This reminds me of another theory that I was reading about recently. I can’t remember where I saw it but basically it was suggested that one of the reasons why people seem to dream more vividly in the late morning is because of the light levels at that time. Of course, the more apparent reason is simply because by this time you have been sleeping for several hours already, and REM periods are approching their longest.

If anyone had any other information about this I would love to read it.

WOW
i think i just had an LD by using with but i havnt even read it! lol
i found this topic late last night and read through a few pages of that so i know its basically looking through ur 3rd eye reminding ur self to have a lucid dream and remember it… and i tried it just shortly to see if it hurt my eyes like so many people say (and it didnt) then i dont remember falling asleep but i do remember having my longest LD ever :cool_laugh:
tho a few notes about it, was ALOT of blocks where i dont remember like 5 or 6 over an hour long dream, it was very early in sleep coz when i woke up id only been asleep 2 hours and it wasnt very high in lucidity but i think thats just my fault tho i havnt had any strong ones yet.

i donno if this was just luck or somin but honest all i read from the zip was the read this first.doc lol

Can somebody e-mail me this, too? When I try to download it GetRight screws it up.

tfsmilack@cox.net

Ookay. The link to the Suneye-zips says that filebase is currently unavailable or somesuch. I can’t seem to find anything other than very short & limited descriptions of the method with google.

Can someone who has the docs upload them somewhere or perhaps mail them to staticfever@yahoo.com? Please? Pretty?

Anyhow, gonna try tonite with what little info I got. Wish me lux.

yeah, same here… i realy wanna know what you guys are tlaking about and i cant even get the downloading, so can someone plz -mail to me perhaps? loocian@hotmail.com

Yes, I, the original poster of suneye method, have returned. A link to download the methods and tips, go to groups.yahoo.com/group/bwgen/files/ . It is down at the moment, but I hope it is back up soon.

I put the files for the SUNEYE Method I have up for download, but I’m missing Method II. No matter, though, all of the methods are basically the same and I only used Method 1 anyway.

Link:

SUNEYE Method Files

NOTE: At the bottom of the page is all of the files in one Zip file. Get that if you want to download and save the files on your computer or you can open the files from right on the page. YOU NEED ACROBAT READER!

I read all of method one, but I am confused somewhere. I want to induce a LD, not an OBE. It says that I could go into sleep paralysis after doing the hypnotic suggestions, but what do I do when this happens if I want an LD? It only says what to do for an OBE.

You get up out of your body. You can turn it into an LD. Just try turning it into a dream scene whenever you’re out of your physical body. I’m not totally sure how to do this because I’ve never tried, but it’s probably easy as long as you have a desire to LD. Try whatever you think will work to convert it from an OBE to an LD, or it might be a dream all ready.

It is said that hypnagogics play key role here Mike.When aiming for an Obe you just watch them,let them flow.
While when going for ld you supposed to sort of “shape” hypnagogics into something that might help your reralization its a dreamIt will be the first scene of the dream you are trying to enter.Usually people "shape"hypnagogics into their dreamsigns in case they fall asleep before but hoping it might help the later realization.
good luck
ps.by “shaping” i mean hmmm…helping your imagination a bit.Trying to see those blurry images as pictures similar to your dreamsign or to what u wannna dream about.

This is a success story from Tride 15, hope it helps you all. Tride 15 "Ok, just about 2 minutes ago I had an OBE. How did I do it? The Suneye method! Second time I ever really tried it. The night before last night I tried it trying to have an LD but it didn’t happen. I tried it again today/last night with success, but not the way I was intending.

If you’ve never heard of the Suneye method here is what I did: I normaly went to sleep last night, set my alarm to wake me up at 5:55 but my dog woke me up before it around 5:10. I was mad but thought, “Well, since I’m up already I might as well do it. I’ll have more time to sleep this way, too.” What I didn’t realize is that I hadn’t set my alarm to the right thing for it to go off, so my dog actually helped me here! I stayed up about half an hour longer than the method suggested (1 hour) at first just reading a treasury book of The Family Circus cartoon (don’t know who here knows what that is) and then went to reading LaBerge’s Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming to keep my mind on lucid dreaming whenever I fall asleep. I included the last thing I know to do with this method and that was self-hypnotic suggestions. I just rolled up my eyes to my third eye/chakra whatever, and repeated over and over, “Today is the day I will have a lucid dream.” I don’t know if this really helped or not but it probably did. I really felt like I wasn’t gonna sleep, I felt too concious to dream now and I thought I would be awake the whole time.

I’m not realizing, at first, that I’m seeing stuff after being still trying to sleep for a little bit. Then I become concious and I see that I am looking at the The Family Circus book I was reading earlier! I was not totally asleep; I could my body and I was trying to stay in the light dream. I didn’t go through vibrations or sleep paralysis to get to this dream .
So I’m looking at the book and I try to clear my vision up and I start reading the little comics. I become excited I was rapidly reading them very clearly trying to un-blur every blurry word I encountered. I loved reading what the comics said because they could be so bizarre. Only thing I remember is the word “juciest” mixed in with a sentence that just doesn’t make sense. I then tried to move my dream body but felt my real body move a little, so I stopped moving and tried to become more immersed into the dream world. I kept reading the comics until I felt I was enough in the dream. I moved and I knew I wasn’t moving my physical body. I then started to rise I’ve turned my potential lucid dream into an OBE. But that’s not bad, not at all, because I remember as I’m going through it that this is what’s supposed to happen. I remember that I can get to a lucid dream from this OBE. Yeah!

I felt myself rising out of my body and feared it again because of my previous OBE which I think was the first thing I made a post about here . It felt pretty much the same but definitely not as strong as my last one. This didn’t feel as genuinely real. I was expecting some noise to scare me like the screams I heard last time I had an OBE, but there was nothing. Total silence. It was the strangest thing to just be floating out of your body with no noise; peaceful. I felt parts of me not getting out of my physical body like it was holding them in in. My right foot was one of them but I don’t remember what else.
I then came back, very happy that I had an OBE. I’m not sure why I came back and didn’t keep floating. It wasn’t deliberate. I wanted to sleep again and try to have a lucid dream but decided I was too excited and pumped up to sleep anymore.

If there are people here trying to have OBEs, this is the easiest way, seriously. I wasn’t even trying to have one and I did. Only thing I didn’t like was having to be patient enough to fall into a dream again. And by the way, I also became lucid twice in short dreams I had but awoke out of the dream as soon as I did. I think I’ll keep trying this method Some guy posted a link to download the Suneye Method .pdf files on here sometime ago so just do a search for “Suneye”, look for it, download it.

Thank you, and good night!"

I really want to try this method out but I am having problems with Adobe Acrobat Reader and cannot open any files with it or download it again. Could some one please send me at least Method I and Method III in the
form of a word fiile or paste it into an email so i can get started on this. My email is lucidkid11@yahoo.com

Thanks, lucidkid

Last week I used the Suneye method for the first time to get out of my lucid drought. It really worked!!
The first night when I tried it, I did exactly everything as prescribed in Method I and I got 3 LDs (2 were WILD). Actually it was 1 long LD interrupted by 2 awakenings, but fortunately I could re-enter the same dream :smile:
The following night I had 2 LDs (also with Method I), during which I had the wonderful experience of breathing glass :happy:
Unfortunately the next three night I didn’t practice anymore, even my dream recall was bad (2 dreams in 3 nights). But tonight I’m going to try again. Hopefully it works! At least I’ve overcome my drought :wink:

I tried it again today and it worked. It failed the time I tried it before today and I don’t know why. I might’ve gone to sleep too early or too asleep (as in not awake enough to conentrate on having an LD). Other than that, it’s worked every time.