How did you get here?

I found it while trying to study for a physics test in the wikibooks website- you know where they write stuff in a free encyclopedia.

I was bored and I saw ‘dream’ and immediately clicked a link here.

A friend told me about this place. :content:

I found it as one of the assortment of links from my research into paganism

Sureal joined another forum I am on and re-sparked my interest in dreams. I decided to check this place out and ended up joining.

I was reading some text file about lucid dreaming because I somehow got interested… and it gave a link to this site :happy:

I was looking for info on SP.

This site looked interesting - and neither too techy or too spiritual - so I stayed.

Glad I did :content:

I go to another advise site that I have used for years, and I asked a question about controling your dreams and they had no clue what I was talking about, and then another guy got on and told me he goes to this site here and that I should check it out. I did and now I love it :content: .
BD87

A fellow poster in a forum I go to rekindled my interest in lucid dreaming so I started searcing the net for anything about LD’s. I eventually stumbled onto this site.

I came across this site on a search engine, and joined about a year later I think.

A link on gamefaq’s paranormal/conspiracy board.

Well, one day my mother and father decided to have some fun and i appeared 9 months later.

Sure you not fell out from a tree?

:wam: :rofl: :happy::help:

i was readin an article on drewaming at www.howstuffworks.com and then it mention lucid dreaming, i typed in on google and here i am :smile:

how did i get here?..well when a man meets a women…damn i just scrolled up and notices that SIY Stole my joke…

It seems that a lot of people here are receiving subliminal message from aliens…

[color=green]I got here from a link on another site. I was looking through these forums for a video game still in development, (the Matrix Online, in case you were wondering) and there was this one topic about dreams. In the topic they kept talkin about the dream where Neo is sitting at his computer then the text “Follow the white rabbit” scrolls across his screen and well yea you know what happened. So they were all talking about if anybody else has had similar expeirences and someguy left this reeeaaaallly long post about the dream he had and yea it had a link to this site.

And oh yea i also used to go to GameFaqs like some other ppl here but holy hell those forums are full of a bunch stupid morons everyone is flaming each other about trolling “omg GCN iS t3h SuKc! PS2 PwnZ0Rz SexboX!!!11!!one!” Thats why i like LD4all cuz everyone is just so damn nice here![/color]

I was semi-interested in lucid dreams sometime in 2003 and I came across this site via Google, I think. I did’t really get anywhere with LDing and just stopped trying and forgot all about it. It was only a couple months ago that I started to take a serious interest in LDs again, and I remembering this site, it was one of the first places I went to for info. (And it’s worked; I’ve had at least 5 LDs so far in the last few months!)

There had been a lot of talk about Lucid Dreams on another forum I often visit. People were talking about it and how good it was so I searched google. I checked a few sites out and I eventually found LD4all. It was the best of the sites so I found the forum and signed up. a few days later I clicked the link to this topic which led me, quite inevitably to where I am now, sitting at my computer, writing a reply.

I was actually on google searching for Mayan Kin information and stumbled upon this Lucid Dreaming Forum!! Twas actually kind of an omen to get started on LD.

well… i had my own forum, LD4none,
it was going very poorly until one day one of my three members gave me a link to this site!

not to sure what happened to my other forum… oh well

X