Strange progress with WILD (no success)

I woke yesterday morning and stayed awake for 2 hours. I spent 1 of these hours on these forums reading about lucid dream so I had it fresh in my mind.

I got my body in a completely comfortable position that I knew I wouldn’t move from. I focussed on my breathing semi deep breaths and I counted backwards from 100. I found it kind of hard to concentrate some times but I tried to keep going. After about 5 or 10 mins my body felt aggitated… like it was frozen still and shaking at the same time. This whole time my mind was starting to go dreamy and every so often there were moments where I almost fell asleep and into my dreams… but I would snap out. Every 30 seconds or so I would get a very minor twitch somewhere in my body.

With all of this I knew that the dream part was coming on I tried my hardest to focuss myself nd allow my imagination to render some HI… there were few moments when it felt like it would actually work and I was trying to roll my dream body out of my real body and into the dream but when i would try my real body felt lke it was going to move so i would abort.

another thing i tried to feeling for my feet touching the ground inside my dreams. I got close once but not quite.

Does anyone have any tips or comments regarding my WILDing?

Hi Forw4rd,

If you actually roll your real body in stead of your dream one, you’re just too early to “step out”. I have developped a kind of technique to do this more easy, if you like read about it here. Good luck!