Going from MILD to WILD???

Hmm for the past two nights in a row ive been trying MILD to get LDs with little success but over the past two nights ive also woken up in the night, but when i went or tried to go back to sleep, when i closed my eyes i felt a really tingling sensation, also sort of vibrations and went into SP. Basically first night i got scared because of SP associations with Old Hags, but the 2nd night i went with the flow and i got a Lucid Dream. Im not sure but this might work if youve tried MILD and wake up in the night, i dunno how i manage to do this. Anyone had this experience before?

Also im wondering how do you get lucid at the point when your body goes into SP, your eyelids are shut but you are awake. When i closed my eyes at first, it was just black and i was awake but in SP.

Being lucid only means being aware of your situation, so even if your not dreaming, just in SP with your eyes closed, you can be lucid. Its not really a lucid dream though untill you actually start dreaming and your aware that your dreaming.

This same thing always happens to me, and the only thing I can figure out is that when you wake while still in SP your mind is working over time, since that is the only thing that seems to work when your body is in SP. This is when I have most of my LDs, I wake-up in SP and calm myself down by closing my eyes and mentally telling myself in my mind that I’ll become lucid, and most of the time I do. But I have had a few lucid dreams in which I didn’t wake in SP, but still I find it easier for me to become lucid after waking in SP, then returning to my dreams, I wish I could find away to wake while still in SP every-night.

MaGiC LeTTers