Can Lucid Help Me With This and How?

Hello Everyone… I’m new to this forum, I had about 3 lucid dreams by now… and just started to get into it.

This is my problem … I don’t know what it is but I have problem with getting a girl. I’m shy sometimes and don’t know what to do. Can lucid dreams help me solve this situation. I do meet girls but nothing really works. Can I spark something up when meeting a girl right away.

Any help on methods or ideas, very appriciated.

thank you

Perhaps you could ask a DC girl how you should act if you want to pick her up. Then again, it would only be what you think she would say. Perhaps you should read some David DeAngelo stuff. He’s one of those people who teaches guys how to pick up and such.

yes i think LDs can help you, because you can practise conversation without feel like shy and can help you free your natural manner.

but you need to be more advanced with LD i think

my advice to you is not to wait LD to solve your problem but you in RL. Remember that every single girl is different and there is one for you for sure, so just keep going.

Maybe you could ask a girl DC why you have problems picking up girls and how she would solve it. Because talking to a DC is like talking to your subconscious mind.

You can do it to get yoru confidence up.

Make the girl you wanna ask out (or whatever) apear. Then just go up to her start talking (though keep on reminding yourself it’s a dream).

You’ll get use to talking to her, and should therefore lsoe your shyness :cool:.

Thank you all for the advice.