Author  Message 
Hubbs
cookie lover
cookie lover

PostPosted: Fri 27 May, 2005  Reply with quote

moogle wrote:
Hubbs wrote:
Star Wars is out, and i heard alot of good things,
I heard that it's darker and ends right in place. I havent seen in it, im waiting for the lines to shorten. But i dont mind reading your opinons, just give a heads up for spoiler.

you should read the Star Wars: Episode III made me sad sadblauw topic in the lounge. http://www.ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12037

I read some after i made that post, i wasnt to intrested in reading the responses b/c it gave lots of information towards what i havent seen. I just wanted a general opinion, it's the movie thread, i just keep up with what's new and what i find intresting. You have to remember also, that i havent seen the old star wars, so reading anything towards that is a spoiler to me also, i dont want to ruin the whole episodes for myself. Thanks for the link though ^^

I don't know what to think about the Charlie and the chocolate factory. It's looks weird, odd, kidish, and spooky all in one. So with that i have no idea of what to expect. I just didnt like the ryming from the previews, it kind of seemed like a Dr. Seus book or something. Jonny Depp is the Sh*T though, keeping my eyes out for more movies. Fantastic four looks really cool, and cant wait for X-men 3 wink (2006)

Well for opinons towards star wars, shed them if you want, i still havent seen it. Just don't spoil it!

DePerc
Interesting times...
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Sat 28 May, 2005  Reply with quote

Hubbs wrote:
You have to remember also, that i havent seen the old star wars

eek2 You are deprived. You original trlogy is SOOOOO much better then the prequels. You should have watched the originals before the prequels.

Hubbs
cookie lover
cookie lover

PostPosted: Mon 30 May, 2005  Reply with quote

DePerc wrote:
Hubbs wrote:
You have to remember also, that i havent seen the old star wars

eek2 You are deprived. You original trlogy is SOOOOO much better then the prequels. You should have watched the originals before the prequels.

Well I wanted to start from the beginning and take it from there hence to questioning or wondering how things end up. I took the other route this time, otherwise I'm all over whatever is given. Although i saw the 3rd last night, and I liked it alot. It went quick, i think evil made the movie fly. Comparing to the other ones, they seemed long. Im excited to see the old films now, and its time for a whole new epic of movies for me grin

I bought the Aviator, and watched it today. It was good and smooth and became sick. The dude has something really wrong with him, he was a clean freak. It made me feel sick at times, although i had a little hangover today. I liked where it went, and it was a good movie, it was just long.

I bought Die Harder and Enter the Dragon, I havent seen either in a long time. Die hard 2 was good, i like the 3rd the most though. Enter the Dragon is just awesome, i wish there are more movies like it.

Well i guess thats a enough for now, i have a lot on my plate, and i have a list of new/old dvd's i want to buy. I'll share thoughts when the time comes, keep in touch though, I like to read all suggestions and opinions.
welcome

<mod> this topic is now locked - movie thread part III can be found here <mod>

Page 11 of 11Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

print   ShareShare