Switching scenario and transformation.

Hey, wouldn’t you guys love to change your dream scenario (in any ways, of course) into something you wanna re-live? Like Final Fantasy X or X-2, perhaps a shoot 'em up? Why not try and do a knockout in a fighting arena? Maybe you wanna re-live the universe of demo games? Like “Demo One”?

Even better, why not try to transform into what you wish, or alter your appearance in any other ways?

Experiment with various ways of executing these actions and report back your experiences and results.

Uhm… I`ve mentioned this before in another thread, but… I grew claws in my last LD. Does that count?

Of course it does! :happy: But since this is already mentioned, i’d like to announce this thread as a more “universal methods” thingy. Think of it as “Omni-commands” for applying your will.

This is not really an experiment, more a call for experiences. A lab experiment should have a clear objective… (See also the lab guidelines topic) so I moved this into QFL.

Usually, shapeshifting is pretty easy for me; just the thought of what I want to turn into is enough. For people who have a harder time with it, though, I’d suggest making a button or a large machine with a compartment or a drink or some other implement that’ll transform you into what you desire. I’ve heard a lot of people say that having an implement really helps.

When I transformed into a wolf/werewolf I stood still and imagined myself how the transformation would be. Then I expected that the transformation would take place, and it did. Probably one of my best LDs.

When I try to change dream scenes I use the spinning technique.