The Big Spirit Guide Topic - Part II

You know what I don’t know why but I’ve realized I’m scared of seeing my SG…Kinda like I’d be afraid of seeing a ghost

Today I had a intense lucid dream…

I was asking to talk to my dream guide but he/she did not show up. I was asking Can I talk to my dream guide? Can I talk to my dream person? Where are you?

I have done that about 15 times… and no show :sad:

any suggestions … on maybe why… and can you tell me about your meeting with your dream guide.

Hello Woodson !!

I saw a kind of guide one time. It was a girl named Berkta (strange name, I don’t now if it exist).
She showed me how to walk on flowers without crushing them. When she did it, her feet pass through the flowers like if she was a ghost. So I tried but I failed.
Since I did not see this girl.

I searched my dream guide for a certain time, but I let it snow.
I was searching for a dream character who could learn things to me about dreams, but actually, each part of our dream is created by ourself so in a way the things that this “guide” knows, we know them too .

But if you want to find your guide, I hope you will achieve your goal :wink:

I’ve never tried, and have’t really read up all that much… so there’s not much advice I can give I’m afraid. My only suggestion if that you try different techniques of making him/her appear (eg. expect them to apear behind you and then turn around).

They’ll show up when you need it/they feel like it. In other words eventually you’ll meet your Dream Guide/SG when you’re ready for it. (at a SC level)

In August 1986, I started Project Dream Guide to find out more about these beings, and I made a list of questions for them to answer. One of these questions was: “What is your biggest job in helping people? What do you do the most?”

My dream gave the answer: "I’m flying through layers of energy. No visual images, but I do have sensation of a human body form. I fly to where the guides are–their home territory–and meet three of them.

"They communicate instantaneously to me:

'Reassurance. This is the main work we do. We spend much energy reassuring people that they are not alone. Next, we reassure them that they are capable, that they have everything it takes to fulfill their lives. Loneliness--a sense of being separate--and lack of belief in their abilities are two of the major problems humans have.'"

I found this interesting article…

geocities.com/Athens/5484/dec-dg.htm

Errrr?.. That’s very stange. Why should you be afraid of a guide?

Not afraid of it really, just afraid of seeing it. I know it sounds strange, because I know it’s there, but seeing it would freak me out because it would somehow make it too real

Hi Woodson! Welcome on LD4all! :wave:
I’ve no success in searching my SG too… :cry: And my DC’s are not very cooperative… I asked once about my SG to a DC, asking him to lead me to my SG, and he refused. :crying:

I merged your topic with the BIG Spirit Guide topic.

Basilus West, thank you for the welcome!

This topic is very interesting … I haven’t had another LD yet but as soon as I do I will walk or get up and go near a door… I will open that door and I will see my SG, also this time I will not say “Can I meet my guide” but “I want to meet my guide, show yourself, I need to meet you.”

Maybe that will work…

Apparently you don’t have to wait for a LD you can meet them through meditation too…Just what I’ve been told

Advice on what kind of meditation to do?

Don’t know yet…I’m gonna take a class because I’m not really good at this stuff :tongue: I’ll let you know what happens

Basicly you should be able to contact them all the time. But through a dream its the easiest way to actually see and talk to them, imo. Unless you are really good at meditating :wink:

Hah, I have a funny LD story, happened this morning -

I was in a house, lucid, and said “I want to see my spirit guide!”

A second later the phone rings and I go over to pick it up - I strongly sense that my spirit guide is trying to call me. No one was at the other end, though :sad:

I blame dream technology for my guide’s shitty reception :content:

Next LD I really want to contact him/her/it, however.

thanks!

PuddingBunny, you can contact them all the time? (a SC Entity ?) That’s really useful, and explains a few things…

Latley I have been searching for my spirit guide, but have had no luck. any suggestions about how i go about this? also share soem experiancenes relating to spirit guides

Try and ask your dream pet? …

I would love to have a talk with my SG, especially right now. Problem is I suck at LD, even my dream recall leaves something to be desired. But I have heard from them before. Like when I’ve been pregnant and when I have a decision to make, like once I was leaving a job. I’m sure I’ve put this stuff somewhere else before. But I guess you might descibe it as a real stong sense of intuition but it feels like it’s coming from behind me. I don’t listen someimes. Never a good idea.