Meditating during a LD-what happens for YOU?

The other night I meditated during my LD. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I sat down and went right into meditation, I was bodiless waaaay out in space and totally at one with the universe. It was the most wonderful thing I’ve ever felt. Total joy and peace…

I’m interested to find out if others have tried this and what they have experienced.

ill have to try this and considering no ones responded i will i think theres another thread already

You replied within 1 hour. Please be patient! :wink: Oh and welcome to the forum, wasisme :smile:.

Meditation in (lucid) dreams can be very powerful. I’ve used it a few times to get lucid in deep sleep, which is a weird experience.

Wow! I have to try this… Then I will report back here. :wink:

I tried to do this, but I couldn’t hold my concentration and ended up flying around instead… however after just those few seconds of meditation within the LD, I felt I had gained an incredible rush of energy and was able to control my flying with a huge degree of accuracy, which is quite rare for me…

I think I’ll try this again though and see what happens :content:

I hav enever tryed to meditate, but in the back of EWLD there is anexperiment where you stare at a burning candle, ,for so many minutes a day to get your concentration up, i tryed this in an LD, and i dont really know how to explain it, but it was liek the ultimate focus, it was like i knew nothing but the candle, i would definatly recommend doing this in an ld.

Pardon my selfishness! I must confess that I’ve had this idea before and never shared it. :cry: bbuuuaaahhhh
I never actually managed to aply it. Never really had a long LD.
God punishes in subtle ways.
Very glad to ear it worked on you! And especially glad to ear it felt incredibly good! :content: thx for not being as selfish as me.

peace@us.all

BTW: I’m giving up selfishness for this time. Why don’t you ask yourself (sub-c, DC’s, SG, etc.) to help you do the same in real life?
Report(or PM) results please! thx :content:

This has been one of my most frustrating experiments. Every time I try to meditate in a lucid dream I either loose lucidity or loose the dream. I have heard it is an amazing experience and I have no idea why I have trouble with it.

Advanced lucid dreaming is a similar topic.

I think I was able to do it because I didn’t know it was supposed to be hard to do. I have always known lucid dreaming was possible, but never took the time to research it, they just started happening. After looking at the posts here it seems like I do things in dreams that are fairly “advanced”, I’ve just been winging it until now…so, maybe the knowledge that something is supposed to be a challenge is hanging you up?

Since I started researching LDs I haven’t had one. I’ve been doing the WILD method (not knowing what it was) for years because I have a hard time sleeping. Now that I know it could lead to a LD I get all excited when I start to see the pictures and hear the sounds and wake up. It sucks.

I think you are exactly right. Once I truly believe that I can meditate in a lucid dream I will be able to. When it comes to lucid dreaming we all have our mental blocks. Unfortunately, this one is mine.

I totally have to try this… as soon as I achieve a LD

the world quivered swirled and i entered that black void, then i lost complete control. for some reason i cant sustian it?