Girls you would love to dream about...

I’d like to meet a girl I’ve only met in a previous dream. She was like custom-made just for me. I mean, she had all the qualities and the kind of personality that I like.

I dream of anime chicks way too often, even though i’m not the biggest anime fan in my class.

You guys are baaaad! What about just the person or people you would like to dream about? I think I posted this somewhere before but Vin Diesel, as Riddick or when he played the jewish guy in Knockaround Guys, of course, big bad boy with tattoos…yummmm!

This thread is funny :content:
You guys have good taste, but I agree with sticking whith real people, then maybe celebs.

/me hardly resists not to add one celebrity to the list…umm no…waits for daring mood

Delightful indeed… :yes:
You have extremely good tastes, too. I love eastern girls too.
There are two things that drive me crazy: a) tanned skin and b) almond-shaped eyes.
Anyway, I would imagine a girl who is the result of my ideal of maximum beauty (^), materialize her and…:shy:
A real one? So many I can’t choose…I’ll pick randomly, I think. Ranging from some I know to celebrities.
Sorry but I couldn’t help but post.

:dream: Yes, if I have the time to enjoy it before I have a heart failure…

Hoho, well, I don’t like eastern girls much, they’re cute and all, but not very… shaped. As for a favorite babe… hmm, not sure. I have some real life ones, but I’ll focus on having sex with them in real life instead of in dreams :happy:

What about anime girls?
Aren’t there any otaku’s on that forum? :smile:

Well, if it had to be an anime girl, then definately Motoko from Love-Hina. <3 :happy:

I would want to meet Naru… :cool_laugh:

Haha, I could see both those turn into nightmares pretty quick. “SMACK!”

Jessica Simpson. Most definitely.

What about anime girls?

Well, if Anime Girls get to be in the dream, all of the hot ones. This is no small number.

your mom!

dude i finally got a star!!!

Alyson Hannigan, Michelle Trachtenberg, and Alizée Jacotey.

Hmz, for anime girls I’d defenitely say Tenshi Dokoru-chan.

Check her out: XD
(I probably would regret summoning her, but anyways :tongue:)
img111.imageshack.us/my.php?image=opnemen6zt.jpg
img140.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … en18wc.jpg
img140.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … en29pl.jpg
img140.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … en35nh.jpg
img140.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … en49bk.jpg

Oh, god… cracks up You guys are wicked bad. But hey… have fun!

definitely Adriana Lima

If I were a guy it would be Angelina Jolie

My future wife…