mini tornado

i just heard that a mini tornado hit lancashire uk that is really wierd that it hit the uk moogle as you live in lancashire did you see anything?

I’ve heard nothing about this :/.

I wouldn’t know anything about it if it wasn’t for your post. :eh:

Read about it: news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=4495154

I was awoken today by a storm and i was quite worried that it could be a tornado. Since i live in the UK that is quite scary, I’m not the paranoid type either :tongue:

But it really was very tornado type weather.

You guys get Tornadoes in the UK? Cool, I guess they must be rare or something.

on average we get around 33 tornadoes a year. They are usually in remote areas where no one sees them, however.

… good thing too… lol

I live in Texas, so it’s not uncommon to get a tornado.

Oklahoma here. Tornada alley. Some springs we have tornadoes touching down somewhere in NE Oklahoma every day. Luckily, I’ve not been close to any of them yet.

I used to live in Southern Ontario, lots of tornadoes there, but they were just little ones, F1, F2, that sorta thing. Now I live in Northern Ontario, so we might get one Tornado once every few years :tongue:

I must be weird, but I love tornadoes. Whenever they come, while everyone else is rushing for safety, I just want to see it. Heck, if it killed me I wouldn’t mind. That’s one of the top ten coolest ways to go.

I’d love to go Tornado chasing one of these days. Maybe I’ll make that my first big vacation, a trip to the States to see some Tornadoes.

Sweet, I’ll come :grin:.

Is that you Dream_Reacher, did you change your name or something? :eh:

Yeah, hope it’s not to confusing.

You should put ‘Use to be Dream_Reacher’ in your sig…

Anyways, tornados over here are small. The worse most of them do is knock over some cows. Which is funny, but not all that dangerous :wink:.

That is funny :content:. I put Dream Reacher in my title.

I live in New Mexico and we can always tell first when a torado is going to hit texas oklahoma etc… very few tornado’s here though.