Free Lucid Induction CD "Download"

Lol, you may just be an early starter. You shaving yet? :razz:

Question: can we get this in FLAC or some other lossless audio format? If we are to put this to CD, we need (or would rather highly like) something with all of the data there.

I finally got some time to try the Mp3 and it was a success.Well some what.

Here’s how it went…

I went to bed around 11:00 pm.I put my head phones on, set the Cd player to "Replay"

and tried to fall asleep without the intention of a having an Ld.I wanted to see if this technique would work without the help of desire or will power.I could not fall asleep for the life of me.I grew frustrated.Then my back started to bother me and I decided to try it in the morning.
Morning came,I got up around 5:00 am, and putzed around my room looking for something I had lost the night before.I got a little tired again around 5:20 and went back to bed.I put the head phones on,turned the volume down,etc.The next thing I know,I’m in my front yard cleaning
up, pulling weeds an crap,all a sudden I start hearing-“I am dreaming, I am aware that I am dreaming.” It echoed in my head in stereo.I wiped the sweat from my head and thought that I
was over heating with sunstroke or something or I lost my mind or I was having an LSD flashback from my teen years or both.Then I remembered!! Wow it worked I thought.Lets
stay calm and breath so I don’t wake up.I felt my self drifting out of the dream,so I looked at the ground,that seemed to work in keeping me from waking up.Hmm…what next? I thought.
What do I want to do? Fly,explore?

No.F-that,I want sex.So I went looking for It.I flew around looking for an attractive female to get busy with.While in the air I heard-“I am aware that I am dreaming,I am dreaming.” I thought-Cool!! I know!!
I finally found some hot willing female and started to use my old dream pickup line(do what I want or I’ll throw a magic fire ball at your head.)We went at it,it was nice,then I started to hear a mans voice…

“I am aware that I am dreaming,I am in a dream.”

I know, I know, I said.Shut up!!

“I am aware that I am dreaming,I am in a dream.”

No!!! Stop!! Shut up!! Shut up!! I screamed.

Your ruining everything!! Everything then started to fade and I awoke in my bed.
But it was a trick.A false awakening.I fell for it.The next scene I remember is sitting down
in front of my stereo with head phones on listening to “I am aware that I am dreaming”
I thought," Wow this is cool, I can’t wait to use this when I get the time."

Then the next scene was with my friends and I.We were camping in the woods.
I was talking to my friend John and I hear-" I am aware that I am dreaming,I am dreaming."
My friend John looks at me strangely,and says “What’s that? You hear that man?”
I’m like, yeah man, I here it to.I then turn my head an see my Cd player on the floor.
I pick it up and tell John, “oh it’s just my Cd player I left on.”

“What kind of Cd is that!?”
“It’s for Lucid dreams.”
That’s wacky John says and looks at me like I’m out of my mind.

Then I woke up.

Thanks, I’ll be sure to check it out and use it tonight!

Wow… Im excited to use it tonight!

Hopefully it wil bring my first LD!

Thanks!

:happy:

Im on tiptoe with curiosity to try :hyper:

Just downloaded and going to do it right away, thanks :wink:

Sounds great, I’m glad I found this thread. I’ll be trying it tonight if I can get to bed early enough to WBTB. Otherwise you’ll probably hear my results within the week.

I tried listening to this when first falling asleep, sort of trying to do a WILD, but mostly just relaxing. After finishing I realized that I had followed the instructions that I’ve previously heard for doing self-hypnosis… The interesting thing is, this morning (10 hours later) I did check my reality and verify my dream state! I’ve had lucid dreams before, but never through a reality check. LD 4 me! I think I will follow the same process again and see if I get any better and remembering to do RCs. BTW, I hadn’t done a reality check in real life for a long time and I was really sure I was awake in the dream where I did it, but I decided to do one anyway…

I slept for about four hours, woke up - scribbled a dream in my journal and took a glass of water. After that I started the track and went to bed, using the MILD technique (which I wasn’t really able to concentrate on very well). It took me a while to fall asleep, but I didn’t get lucid. I did however have a vivid, long, very interesting dream that clearly was influenced by the track. I’ll try again tonight, and I’ll see to it that I get six hours of sleep before WBTB instead of four.

yes.

And can we get this in a lossless format like FLAC?

I’ve tried it a couple of times now, no success - but the track is definentely getting into my dreams. I haven’t noticed a consistent increase in vividness, but the first time I tried it was definentely a lot more vivid than my normal NDs.

I guess my brain likes to incorporate the sound and make it a totally logical part of the plot or something. It’s strange how that works. It won’t change the sound, it’ll change how you think of it instead.

try keeping the repeat off :^P

This lucid induction track got me lucid tonight! I’ve tried several times before, but this time I lowered the volume so I could fall alseep easily. And it worked. It’s a very calming induction, nice voices, I like it better than brainwave mind voyages and those, that are quite annoying. Thank you for sharing it with us, Phonelai! :smile:

How do you use this?

It didn’t work for me tonite, nothing recalled either. Maybe I should go and try to listen to this after WBTB.

didn’t work, the recall is the same, and I dont think the mp3 got into my dream, maybe it wasn’t loud enough?

Listen to it as you go to bed, or better yet, after you’ve woken up from a few hours of sleep whilst returning to bed.

do you listen while trying to sleep or do you program the Winamp alarm to go off at a certain hour?
and you set it on repeat or only one time?

I just set my alarm to wake me up, then put it on using my CD player and fall alseep to it.

Just play it when you can.It for sure will work better when used with WBTB but this is because of your mind being generally better set for ld and whole lot of other circumstances.
But this file works in all ways- will be helpfull with any -ild there.Its like with RCs -never too much.
good luck:)