~Using Crystals for Lucid Dreaming~

I’ve seen magnets tried for everything else. They might be good for LDing too.

I’ve got no clue about crystals, what exactly are they? I’m quite curious.

When I refer to pets, I mean friends as well. :shy: I should have clarified that. I care and nurture my pets very much, even when they’re naughty.

I’ve heard alot of crystals and really intrigued. To be honest I don’t even think I’ve ever held one in my hands. But the link you posted earlier in this thread is really informative, thanks

Cool, Iluminada :wink:

I see what you mean by pets now. That is great that you think of your pets as friends. I love that!! :smile:

Hey aplz, here is a great site that can explain it much better than I can. :wink:

crystalinks.com/gemstones.html

Let me know if you have any additional questions. :smile:

I dunno, guys, but I spent some time reading up on crystals back in the day, and while a lot of people claim they have magic powers, i get the feeling that what anything can do for you in the ways of supernatural is mostly variable to what you believe. I mean, i have a really rusty old wrench that makes me feel confident when i hold it, but that doesn’t mean that it’s magic. and i’m serious about that.

just my opinion tho guys, don’t want to spoil your good time.

Hey Holmcross :wink:

I feel ya, and I see your point. I feel that crystals are alive just as we are and are beings that have assisted this planet for as long as Earth has been around and beyond. I never really thought of them as being ‘magical’. They are great for many types of healing, spiritual knowledge, etc…

Thanks a ton for the link, I’ve learned a bunch! :smile:

Great, aplz! I am so glad! :happy: :wink:

Hello

I just wanted to say last night was my first day of lucid dreaming training . I didn’t Lucid dream but I improved majorly in dream recall which is a good start I guess. I havn’t been able to remember most of dreams but last night I remembered 4 :hurray: . The reason im posting this in shortcuts to Lucidity is because I used a Moonstone. I programmed it to help me remember my dreams. I even woke up finding the moonstone in my hand when it was suppose to be under my pillow.

Good day everyone :smile:

Hey Ruach :wink:

I’m so glad that your moonstone assisted you in recalling your dreams. Wow, 4 dreams, that is awesome!! I usually recall about 3 to 4 dreams each night as well.

Maybe the moonstone moved during the night. Crystals/stones are known to do that sometimes. Mine vibrate and move when I hold them while meditating and I had amethyst moving around under my pillow when I used some to help me to sleep at night.

That could be a sign for you to hold your moonstone often. I had very vivid lucid dreams while naping one afternoon wearing a moonstone pendant.

Keep us all posted!! :happy:

I can’t find my clear quartz crystal! And all this talk about crystals being pets and such has me all guilty…He’s lost!

wow, I never knew stones could move and vibrate. Usually when Im meditating :om: with crystals or stones im the one vibrating lol, especially in my mouth and solar plexus region. I guess it could be a sign to hold my moonstone in my hands while sleeping. It makes sense.

Oh I also forgot to say that last night I had my first False awakening :boogie: . It was intresting. I woke up in my room and then I woke up again.

Anamcara, dont feel guilty. In my Expirience stones sometimes tend to run away when we want to use em but we shouldn’t at the time. I had a bloodstone and i wanted to use it but couldn’t then when I least expected it i found it.

Then I was holding it couple months later, and I lost it. It was in my pocket. I knew it wasn’t accidental it just ment I didn’t need it anymore.

Good luck Anamcara Finding it :smile:

He came back this morning :grin:

Awww anamcara, don’t feel guilty. :wink:

Crystals disappear sometimes. I think they go on little adventures and journeys. I’m really glad your crystal came back to you! They usually do come back. :smile:

Yup Ruach, they can move and vibrate because they are alive, they are little beings here to assist us all. You can feel the vibrations and movements especially when you meditate with them. :om:

I feel ya on not needing certain crystals any longer. When this happens, I usually give certain ones to loved ones, friends & family, and they just love them. I just recently gave a quantum quatro silica stone to a friend fo mine and he loves it! It makes me feel good to pass them along to others when it is time for them to move on.

I’m glad you guys brought up this subject of crystals disappearing. I gave my aunt 3 crystals to give to my other aunt. They were in a bag with a bunch of other stuff and the whole bag disappeared! :eek: My aunt can’t figure out what happened. I told her the bag may turn up later. :content:

I just found this topic on crystals and I find it very interesting. I may get myself some crystals and start using them but I want to know them a little bit better first. I am curious how do candles help with lucid dreams. I hear people use candles. I would like to find out more info on using candles.

crystals and candles is two entirily different things.
I never heard of candles to induce LD’s? You mean like scent candles? You might want to start a new topic on that b/c it is off topic from crystals.

I just meant candles in general. Basically is there a purpose for candles and if so what is it?

this is not the topic to ask that question :smile: i suggest you start a new one for it. :smile:

Here are some links for crystals that I think you will like:

home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers … stals.html