EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 130
Rainbow Connection

is this like totally nasty or would a guy find this funny?

Author  Message 
bluedolphin87
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

is this like totally nasty or would a guy find this funny?
PostPosted: Tue 21 Jun, 2005  Reply with quote

ok so my cousin and I were having our usualy daily ideas talk, and we have some really odd ideas, when we start talkign about this guy I like and his friend who she likes.
I was like yeah i had this funny idea to get a lot of attention and give them our # at the same time, but they might not like it cause it's kinda nasty.
we wont do it lol cause it's a little out there, but it's just so funny and I wanted to know what guys and girls here thought about it. would a guy like this, even if he wasn't a perv, just for something funny?

here's my idea.... Ok so we write their names on a piece of paper (cause we want them to get the right one cause we would both do it if we did it) then we would also have our names and our # on it...now heres the funny part, we were gonna tape a unopend condom on it... he he.
Idk it's prob just me and my cousin that thinks it would be funny, but wonderign what people here thought.

SignalRed
Wandering Drunkard
Somniologist

PostPosted: Tue 21 Jun, 2005  Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind. It sends a strong signal though. The guys may be expecting something if you have a condom on there. But it is always a refreshing day when a woman comes up to you and shows interest.

Anamcara
Jenius!
cookie lover

PostPosted: Wed 22 Jun, 2005  Reply with quote

You know what, most guys are usually expecting stuff already, believe me you'd be amazed at how much and how often they mistake any attention in that way, I certainly was. You don't have to go that way... it doesn't hurt to make the first move but remember to show respect for yourself please!

omega3
Generic Lurker
cookie lover
LD count: 200+

It depends, he might be expecting something or he might be think you're a bit strange after doing such an action.

Condoms also make great water ballons. (But people get really angry when you hit them).

bluedolphin87
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

that's a funny idea, a water balloon fight with condoms,
he he. yeah well i wouldn't mind if they took it like that , niether would my couisn lol, but I just don't want them to think we are freaks for doing it u know?

Anamcara
Jenius!
cookie lover

Is that all you want from them? Cause that's all you're gonna get if that's the way you play it....No offense intended but I still think you should at least make 'em work for it....

Carnun
Pasta Salami!
cookie lover
LD count: 5

Yeah... if you gave that to me.... I would be like thinking...."hmmmmmm shes easy...." and the most you might get from me is a one night stand...

If thats what your after... then go for it. But I would be pretty careful giving out those sorts of signals... cause you are giving a really confusing signal otherwise, and you mind find yourself in a whole heap of heavy that you don't want.

Guys are bastards... I know cause thats what I am!(of course I am only speaking for myself here... wouldn't want to offend any of the fine upstanding gentlemen in this forum... Im talking about those 'other' guys!) shy2

Shaper
Lord of Dreams
LD4all addict
LD count: Many

I think you're idea would make it seem like you're comming on a little strong. I mean, I would probably run away in fear upon getting this ^^
Talking, telling jokes, laughing together, that's how you get someone's attention.

bluedolphin87
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

yeah lol, no that's not all I want from him, I honestly can't say that for my cousin, i think that's all she wants lol. No really I really like this guy and he has a sense of humor so I just thought it would be funny, but idk I think you guys have me talked out of it now lol. thanks for giving your opinions, otherwise I most likely would have done it lol.
thanks.

ginkgothian
Somniologist
Somniologist

I'd certainly feel irritated...

Sureal
Wait, where am I?
cookie lover

I'd laugh. Most guys would.

It's toliet humour. Boys like toliet humour wink5. Oh - and especially English boys .

'I 'av always adirmed you English for your humour. To us, the toliet is a practial and useful utility. To you English, 'owever, it is a basis of an entire civlilisation!'

Ah, I love Blackadder ^^.

bluedolphin87
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

lol ^^

Alvin
Night sky
Dream Deity
Scribes

It'd be a great way to know the guy more. You might know a lot depending on the way he reacts.

PhanthomSpectre
Sun LuTang Recycled
Somniologist

Re: is this like totally nasty or would a guy find this funn

bluedolphin87 wrote:
ok so my cousin and I were having our usualy daily ideas talk, and we have some really odd ideas, when we start talkign about this guy I like and his friend who she likes.
I was like yeah i had this funny idea to get a lot of attention and give them our # at the same time, but they might not like it cause it's kinda nasty.
we wont do it lol cause it's a little out there, but it's just so funny and I wanted to know what guys and girls here thought about it. would a guy like this, even if he wasn't a perv, just for something funny?

here's my idea.... Ok so we write their names on a piece of paper (cause we want them to get the right one cause we would both do it if we did it) then we would also have our names and our # on it...now heres the funny part, we were gonna tape a unopend condom on it... he he.
Idk it's prob just me and my cousin that thinks it would be funny, but wonderign what people here thought.

I understand you want a bf, and want one now. Everybodys been there. (except me im a guy.) I care or at least I want to seem like I do. It is funny in a way, but they guy will actually be convinced you want to do it.

This is bad actually.
Most guys usually get confused if they get sex right away, and almost always get dependent on a girl for it.

If they are not emotionally mature it can also escalate into more arguments for some reason also.

Try to go for a more meaningful relationship.
The condom will only make him think about sex.

Course then again, it might not be all that bad to do it and see what happens (to learn from it), however your reputation might suffer.

Nic
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

if a woman were to do that to me, i would be a little creeped out by it and most likely label her a tramp.

It wouldn't impress me, and it comes off as trashy.

print