Sex in Dreams-PART II

Damn i havent had a lucid dream yet but i wish it would be having sex. IS ther a way to trigger it like that?

Well, it never seems to go just right for me. For example, one time, as I was about to pull down her clothes, she turned invisible (though we still had sex even though I couldn’t see her). Also, one time (Disgusting, be warned) I summoned this really hot chick from my school and as she pulled her thong off, you could see her tampon string :sad: , so I just flew away. And then, in another one, she told me she wanted it anal, so she turned around and instead of her butt-crack being this way: I it was this way – … So I was just like “Okay…” and I left.

bummer, aint it?

Given that everything is a little twisted in dreams, sex is no different. I think it takes a ton of practice before you can set up a dream to mirror the waking world accurately.

OMG! I once had this LD and I was completely enjoying the moment. The experience was incredible and the sensation off the charts and just when the excitement was almost to it’s peak. I woke up. I was so disappointed. I haven’t been able to repeat the experience since.

I’ve never done it lucid but, Oh man, for me, Vin Diesel, in a dream is the best lucid or not…Thank God he is cause I’ve been able to “finish” every time he’s there. Wish I could pull that off in real life!

blames placebos and morals IRL
Basically, what I’m saying is that, because IRL we’re always told that having sex before marriage is bad, don’t do it, blah blah blah… your mind has set up a mental block to it.

A couple things to try to overcome that would be to just force your way through and use a placebo (convince yourself having sex in dreams is fine, for instance) or something to go through faster
OR
something that would probably be interesting anyway. Get married to the DC before you have sex with them.

And to everyone else, yes, I know I’m replying to a really old post.

Dream sex doesn’t count (or at least to my mind). (If I remember anything it is that). Has to be better that RL feeling-wise; I mean its really hard to get a dream STD, and DCs are rather accepting. A great sense of freedom.

I’ve never been cut out of a scene, but I’m usually slightly into the LD before I make such a move. From my experience it seems the more you want to have sex in a dream the less you’ll get it (especially if you hunt down DCs).

I saw a girl in daytime and the next night i saw her in a light blue dress in my dream…on a ledge of a very tall building, i was holding her tight and i remember the kiss…it was incredible, the feeling…i felt it later on when i was awake…it was really good feeling…i don’t even know this girl very good :eek: , but thnx for the kiss gurl :cool: , i haven’t had a lucid dream yet…it was just a nice dream :smile:

Lol Xgamer…getting marrien in ld in order to have justified sex with a dc!Heheh…that is one of the greatest and also funniest advices ive seen.
This would work:)
Sure its just an option- like taking out the oil indicator in the car when it flashes red to not get upset,instead of filling it with oil…hehe…but if you want quick fix this might be it!:slight_smile:

Had to delete, my son might be joining this forum. Everyone knows Mothers don’t think about sex.

Then wait forever as that DC never shows up again. :tongue:

Who knows if they will or not? Has anyone ever actually married a DC to find out? It’s not like they’re going to care if you cheat on them. But it would still be interesting to see what would happen if you randomly walk up to a DC and ask them to marry you.

Actually someone wanted to marry a dreamgirl (I believe it was Jeff?). I’m not sure how it ended though.

It doesn’t make a difference at all…except maybe if you have moral issues. Most DCs run away like I’m crazy (I did that before just to check) if I dared ask them such a thing. I did marry my SG though, nothing except I never wear a ring but the SG does (;p).

I have never had sex in RL, nor anything associated with sex. But I will often have dreams about having sex. They are amazing. I think it would be interesting to see how your experience before and after the real thing affects your dreams. You have expectations of sex and people are always telling you its better than you could imagine. And boy can I imagine. They always feel so real, and so so right. Can’t wait till I can become lucid and have all the sex I want. Heck, who needs real women after that! Ha, who am I kidding?

“Heck, who needs real women after that!”

Well…this may sound weird in my mouth but…real women have more uses than sex:)You see for example they can cook…:smile:They smell nice too:)And remember you also have those annoying part of your life when you`re awake.

Looks like I’ll have to wait for a while, cause I’ve read that the excitement can wake you up. This thread is hilarious too. Anyway, I’ll do RCs like a mad because countless times I had the chance to have some fun but I didn’t realize it was a dream…:wallhit:

strange how the post about sex has the most responses… :grin: you horny lot!

uuups…machist behavior, hehe

:eh: Jack wrote:

:eh:

Without us… men would be S.O.L :tongue:

and sex in LD is very nice :content: