is this like totally nasty or would a guy find this funny?

Yes, it’s short hand for phone number

thnx lol that was good it wasn’t something im missing.

I don’t know what else to respond to this with other than: “Wow!” You have some old fashion views, girl/woman.

LOL deviant. Sometimes values count more than just thinking about getting laid.

Yeah BD87 likes the kid and IMO she’s going about it the wrong way. The majority of the guys posting here agreed that they would take it more as a sexual interest. And close behind was the joke thing.

But if BD87 is adamant on doing this and as impulsive as she sounds than maybe she should. Sometimes you can’t save someone themselves. I mean look at what she’s going through with her friend on the other thread she has going.

I would hate to see BD87 hurt because stuff like this can come out to be hurtful. But if you do decide to do this, than keep us informed.

If you want a stalker, by all means… do it.

Edit: Oh, and I’d give it back, or throw it out. Some of us have a conscience.

Iluminada wrote:
“Sometimes values count more than just thinking about getting laid.”

And sometimes getting laid is a value:)

See men…women…getting laid for a woman needs to be a certain Person, even for a one night stand…

Very true in most cases, though as far as i know younger generation they are not so strict about it anymore.
What you say Anamcara is not only strange but also kinda sad to me.Im happy i wasnt born and raised as someone who keeps his(actually hers) ego in the body.And girls often do- they believe its some kind of sacrifice they make or at least that they GIVE and boys TAKE it.Which is quite untrue since we`re both givers.
Its just a side note,not to argue with what you wrote cuz i know u meant it slightly different.

Egos aren’t kept in a body Jack but a body’s actions can show were it’s at…LOL you’re right sex shouldn’t be seen as a sacrifice…But it’s something that can be abused…

To be honest i think its upto them. I think it is cruel to say “make them work for it” its suggesting that males are inferior and that females have a power and they are just teasing. Its not a nice thing to do. If you decide to do it don’t lead them on and then say actually i was only joking. Because that is the males “giving” attention which the females “take” and they want that. All the females are doing is full filling there “desire” for attention just like the male wants to full fill his “desire” for something more then teasing. Hope this makes sense. :happy:

The higher you put it the easier it is to abuse,and if its high enough any action abuses it.

No make them work for it means make them see you as a person…not just as a toy…don’t just toss a condom at them

What Jack? Please clarify because I really don’t think you’re getting what I’m saying…

This is exactly about ego- i call it “putting cards on the table”,situation clear.You call it “treated as a toy”.
This is what i meant in previous posts- girls tend to keep it higher than males,there are 100000000 situations that they feel treaten as a toy- to name one- try compliment her bum and theres “i also have brains!” like your compliment meant that she has none:)

Yes, then I agree, women tend to keep it higher than boys…but the abuse is the fault of the abuser not the abused…treated as a toy was just a nice way of saying make sure he knows you’re more than p****…ok, not the same as any other situation at all

why would you think any differently? :tongue:

Jack, I don’t think it’s so much of an ego thing. Girl’s my age, not that I’m old, also had casual sex. That’s what we call it. And if BD87 is all for it than kudos for her. But it’s not always that cut and dry. According to her other posts, she’s looking for a companion, no a shift stick.

Hehe, funny thing how we call same things differently and getting to know it takes whole lot of conversation.And even if we agree it hardly looks so:)
I guess in my next life i want to be either gay or lesbian:)

LOL… I think I want the best of both worlds next lifetime. I’ll be bi… with no emotional attachments to either. :wink:

Well, I have been gone for a day or was it two :eh: and this little thread is starting to heat up a bit. I think we have forgotten that the person who started the thread was looking for advice, not to start a battle of the sexes.

(I had problems with my internet connection so things were going very slow but, the problem has finally been fixed)

Anyway, BD87 has any of this been helpful to you? I ask because you have not posted here. If you want my advice I think your joke is a little bit too forward unless you are 100% certain that the person will get your sense of humor. As I said in your other thread, I like your creative thinking, but use you powers for good. :smile:

No, it is not likely that the person would be offended by your unique method of getting his attention. However, you may confuse your message with that particular approach. With that said, your mind is in the right place. You want to be creative and obvious about what you want from this person. Trust me, being subtle and coy won’t do it as I stated in your other thread. For all you know he may be just as frustrated as you are. He may have sent out signals indicating his interest in you (or so he thought) but, you have not picked up on them. He may think you are not interested in him.

Though I loth to get dragged into a battle of the sexes, the bottom line is that we are all more alike than different. Our thoughts about matters of the heart or body towards each other can be summed up with one word, clueless. This is true even among the most enlightened of us.

Anyway, you have us all interested so let us know what you decided to do and how things work out.

Good luck.

Massive turn-off. I know the typical stereotype of a “guy” would never turn down a random girl more or less asking for sex… but there are actually some guys with some taste… Honestly, I’ve seen some here and there. They do exist!

But like someone above said… If all your wanting is some easy sex with no strings attached then go for it. It won’t take long till you find a guy who would jump at the chance!

Go forth and reproduce.