Competition Rankings for June

Plus one more for me :smile:.

Yay one more LD after a short drought …

I had like 8 or 9 FA in a row last night, including two or three moments of low lucidity. I count 2…

I had a LD today morning, but unfortunately as i wasn’t at home, i had not much chances to record it after i had it (well, probably i was also lazy to stand up). So i have no single clue what i did in this dream, except that i’m pretty sure that this time it was genue LD :sad:

Makes 8 in June.

Three more and in one night.
2 more and I’m going to have ten.

One more, so i’ll finish this time at 10 (since I’m off on a trip tomorrow for 2 weeks… lots of time to LD so brace yourself for next month :wink:)

3 more Sunday morning = 25 I believe.

I stopped LDing cold turkey :sad: This is my final month for posting in this area, after that, you won’t see me on here much. I’ll create a new thread explaining why when I have time soon.

:sad:
You were very good in LD’ing, Skidzz! You were one of the most promising beginners. Please could you put the link towards the thread you’ll create? I would be very interested in reading your reasons.

Certainly! [community.ld4all.com/t/the-big-goodbye-topic-part-i/10390/80)

Might as well put down my 2! :content:

I had another LD this morning, so that makes 2 for me :smile:

Hi it’s great to be back! I have had a total of 92 fully lucid dreams this month so far. If I include little rubbish ones with some lucidity then its over 100 but them ones were all rubbish this month so I’m gonna forget them.

Well done to the members who had more than 130 lucid dreams the other month! Incredible! :happy:

I had another close call…but no cigar…looks like I might not make my goal this month :sad:

Woohoo 5 LD’s this morning :cool: … (relief from exams helped :grin: )

bah, nothing…
But I remembered 5 dreams, at least something positive :smile:

lol whoa that is imense Pedro…

I had 2 LD’s this morning :grin:

Well done Freedom88, to be honest I don’t have many in the morning like that because I struggle getting back to sleep…

Thanks a lot, still can’t get over r3m0t, etc getting up to 130+ in a month! Excellent stuff!

I had 3 last night so I’m at 95.

lol you mean R3TRO :smile:

Nice to have you back, Pedro! :smile:

Seems that we both with Manko did not had our goal of 10 LDs in this month. But anyway, we have new month coming :content:

I haven’t really counted my LDs this month, but I would guess my count to be somewhere around 120, on the low-end. If an approximate guess doesn’t work, then I’ll be sure to keep count next month, and sign up for then. :smile: