The BIG Fav thing to do in a LD Topic - Part III

So far I just like :fly: . I havn’t done much since Im a total newb. Im going to work on the basics when I start LDing more often. Like walking through walls, climbing walls and stuff like that :content: .

I’ve only had one LD so far (about a week ago), and it only lasted about half a minute and I didn’t really get the chance to do anything. However, I’ve been continuing the same techniques that helped me get that first one, and I hope to have another one soon. I do have several things planned, of increasing complexity, so I hope to do the easier stuff first and work my way up.

I’d like to walk through the streets, as if everything were normal, and start creating mischief and messing with DCs in subtle ways, with telekinesis, transforming stuff, etc.

I’d also like to explore my dream world, preferably by driving around it really fast. Forget about fancy race cars, though; I think it’d be more fun to drive my car from RL (a generic used Buick) at insane speeds. :cool:

Taking over the world also sounds pretty cool; I’ll use my supreme dream powers to conquer the Earth and of course my government will be dedicated solely to the purpose of serving me. Or if I don’t feel like taking over the world, I’ll at least stage a coup of the USA which will consist of me putting on big boots, walking into the White House, telling our President how awful of a job he’s done, and administer a kick in the behind which will cause him to go flying out the window, thus declaring myself King of the United States.

Also, just like any other adolescent male, I’d certainly love to have lots and lots of sex, but considering I’ve only had a single LD so far that only lasted half a minute, I think I have a lot of practice to do first to avoid losing lucidity or waking up. Just in case, maybe I’ll wait until I think the dream is about to end, and I’ll quickly summon the ladies.

I’d also like to try entering DCs’ bodies and messing around. Maybe once I’m experienced enough with dream sex, I’ll enter a female body for some of that hot lesbian sex action.

1. Turn into a wolf (Actually I probably shouldn’t, I’d never want to go back again.)
  2. Fly. Duh.
  3. Establish a dream world I can visit every time I have a LD.
  4. Kill some people I don’t like.
  5. find out more about my self.

i can usually fly but i want to do it proper also since as im 13 i cant drive a car or nout so driving a car at 1,000 mph will do me fine and maybe fly reel good. as for sex ,well you cant do the last 2 in reel life and ill just wait for sex so there you go

i have merged “what’s your goals?” into this topic since it covers the same grounds.

Create a scenery with a dream-villa + hot maids in kinky outfits, who aid me in preparing mirrors, doors to dreamlocations and other stuff. =D. (That scenery would be in a forrest). I would like to start EVERY dream in this scenery so I’d be lucid rite away :cool:

I haven’t yet had a truly lucid dream, but a few things I’d really like to try would be:

Flying, of course;
Summoning characters from the book I’m writing and learning about them (I’ve got a bad case of writer’s block) and asking them what I should write next;
Placing two mirrors across from each other, like in a dressing room: I’d be interested to see how the brain would create that infinite image;
(Maybe) playing a video game I started creating in 7th grade but never finished;
Being able to breathe under water- I’ve heard it’s an experience to rival flying;
And lastly: Ride a llama, or at least own one. I’ve had a strange fascination with llamas for a few years now. Thankfully, it’s died down recently, but it would still be a pretty cool experience.

One thing I WOULD not do, at least until I become an experienced LD’er, would be to meet God or Jesus, as a few others have suggested. I think I might freak out and wake myself up.

Man, I can’t wait 'til I get an LD!

I’m sure I’ve probably said this before but Flying is what I love and gliding over the ground without ever touching it.

I yearn to transform into an animal. That IMO would be the best.

Yeah, that’d be pretty sweet! :cool:

I would just want to HAVE an ld…lol. But some of my goals are:

1. to see my mother…(she passed away 2 years ago.)

2)go through a mirror and go to a dreamworld

3)Meet DC’s who can give me advice on ld’ing and real life problems

4)fly

1. look at the sky

If I ever get a super-lucid dream, I’m gonna try to do these things:

1.) Burn the constitution in front of the President’s face.
2.) Walk into a children’s store completely naked.
3.) Skate the moon.
4.) Pee on the american flag in the middle of NY city.
5.) Put diarrhea in a big squirt gun, and run around in New York squirting people with it.
6.) Eat the sun.
7.) Throw up on London.
8.) Commit a bloody, violent suicide right in the middle of the most crowded city in the world.
9.) Add myself as one of the guitarist’s of Slayer.
10.) Forcibly reassemble Black Sabbath forever.
11.) Eat my arm in a crowded Toys 'R Us.
12.) Fly around and drop “bombs” on Alabama.
13.) Grow 3 million zits on my face, and then ask Jessica Simpson for directions to the oil farm.
14.) Burn down Harvard while laughing a horrible laugh.
15.) Party with everyone who’s glad I burned down Harvard.
16.) Replace Nickelodeon with Nick@Nite.
17.) Cancel the Disney Channel.
18.) Force Disney to stop ruining the movies.
19.) Destroy every copy of Battlefield Earth.
20.) Insult every single thing in the universe.
21.) Deeply offend and disturb America 8 times.
22.) Spend half of the time left at Skatopia.
23.) Smile at an animal until it gets close, and then break it’s neck.
24.) Relieve myself on Japan.
25.) And finally, do everything I just did backwards.

I’ll have to think about this… I haven’t had many LDs yet, and the ones I have had… well, they weren’t very productive. :tongue:

But here’s what I’d like to do.

1. fly (of course, of course)
  2. explore my whole dream world, so I can make a map, name everything, and be able to go wherever I want to.
  3. meet God (I actually did this in a ND once, but as I wasn’t lucid, I never really did anything.)
  4. walk through a crowded city street singing at the top of my lungs
  5. Jump really far (done this, but I wouldn’t mind doing it again!)
  6. listen to music that doesn’t exist IRL (and maybe bring some back with me?)
  7. talk to characters I’ve created and get to know them perfectly
  8. talk to animals, plants, or inanimate objects
  9. walk on water
  10. try to share dreams with people see if it works
  11. talk to myself as a child
  12. try to find out about my past lives
  13. go swimming in the ocean
  14. slow down time and see how long I can make the dream last
  15. eat things, just random things I find lying around
  16. be invisible
  17. be something else (a bird, a star, a tree, etc.)
  18. give myself wings
  19. just generally freak out the population (run around naked, kiss random people, get wings and walk around the city, etc, etc.)

Annnnd I’m sure there are more.

"1.) Burn the constitution in front of the President’s face.
4.) Pee on the american flag in the middle of NY city.
12.) Fly around and drop “bombs” on Alabama.
21.) Deeply offend and disturb America 8 times. "

:sad: Are you anarchy? Or are you not from America?

Indeed, I hate to be so critical but there better things to do in a lucid dream :wink:

Are you anarchy? Or are you not from America?

No, I’m from america. I just constantly wonder how people would react to these kind of things. And its also funny. I mean, come on, what would you do if a news reporter was like, “Its raining **** here in Alabama, and we think the cause is a flying human being who just ate 28 burritos.”

I would love to:

Great goals, I Agree with them… cough… :silent:

sorry, i did write all the stuff i wanted to do …and it took a good while to write it. but anyway, i would pretty much want to do what everyone else wants to do. most of all i want to ld first. what is it like??

It’s great - once you can manage to keep the dream together long enough to actually do anything. :wink:

I would like to:

1. Boost my self-confidence by confronting people in a LD and speaking my mind.
  2. Play a kind of FPS in a dream. The setting would be a city, and there would be mostly innocent civilians, but also some armed militia. I would have many weapons, but would mostly use a rocket launcher. :happy:
  3. Manipulate people. This could come handy in real life. :content:
    Those are my most important things to do at the moment. Of course, I also want to fly and have sex, like everyone else.

Jeeez, just tell yourself “I like myself” ten times with feeling every morning, and all your problems will slowly start solving themselves. Really.

Anyway, I had an incredibly vivid ND a few nights ago, and it included (among plenty of other things) some illustrated peotry (kind of like a narrative Powerpoint presentation right before my eyes) which was INCREDIBLY beautiful, so insightful and packed with wisdom I started crying. I don’t know if the words would make much sense if I remembered them, and if the drawings would be as esthetically perfect, but in the dream it all made… MORE than 100% sense, all the pieces of the puzzle, the entire mystery of human life was revealed to me in the most wonderful way possible… phew!

So add poetry to your list, I think meditating would also give kind of the same experience from what I’ve heard…

BTW: Burning the constitution in front of Bush’s eyes would indeed be funny in a dream, but in RL he would just stare and say “What the heck was that piece of paper?”

Part 4 can be found here!