Falling in dreams

Does anyone here know anything about dream analysis? My friend wants to know what it means if she has a lot of dreams where she is falling. Does it reflect a feeling of helplessness?

Dream analysis as you call it is very hard to do. To one person falling could mean a failure a loss. To another it could be helplessness. To me falling shows that I am getting deeper and deeper into what I am doing and cannot pull myself out.

Usually though with dreamsigns there is a common meaning between alot of people, if you are able to move and yet you are still falling it could mean no matter how hard you move and no matter what you do you still fall into the grind of life.

Ask your friend what she thinks the dream means, because that will usually be the closest you can get to the true meaning.

You might want to look it up in a Dream dictionary. ( you could type it in on Google ) It tells you what certain things in your dream mean.

I don’t believe in it entirely, but I do have a dream dictionary on the subject. keep in mind, that this is a rather old copy, and therefor the interpretations are somewhat on the superstitious line.

Fall.
to dream that you sustain a fall, and are much frightened, denotes that you will undergo some great struggle, but will eventually rise to honor and wealth; but if you are injured in said fall, you will encounter hardships and lose of friends.

To me, that sounds like something a gypsy would tell you. dreams with serious emotion in them reflect your feelings from the day before, and the last series of thoughts before falling asleep. falling commonly signifies fear or change. It also may be representing the unknown.
I would suggest finding an actual psychologist manual to dream analysis. Try searching google.

I think to truly understand what certain elements of our dreams mean we have to analyise whats going on in our lives and then from there make a comparison. I do this and I can usually figure from elements in my dream and relate them to whats either bothering me in my life, or whats going on in general

I think that it really depends on the person.
To some it could be bad but to others like myself it is a great thing. For me it is total at peace feeling I get when I’m falling. But thats just me :content: