Toilets/bathrooms in dreams

When I was really little I used to have nightmares about toilets, they’d always try to eat me. I grew out of it, but sometimes I still have nightmares about them… :-/

I remember a dream about a bathroom once, and it was awesome. I was in this giant public bathroom. Everything was crystalized or something (similar to frosted glass, I suppose). Each stall was its own private bathroom, complete with a sink and tub. I found a robot replicate of my friend, and it ended with a picture of an old house with a made-up Linkin Park song playing in the background. Weird stuff, but the dream itself was pretty cool.

Another bathroom dream I had was when I was around eight years old. I was in my school bathroom, hiding in a stall in my underwear. There was no door on the stall, and the teacher was calling from outside that it was time to go.

I also dreamed once about looking in the mirror in my bathroom. There were a bunch of green oozy boils on the side of my neck… grossss…

In one dream I was in a changing room and the lockers were toilets. They were a bit bigger but it was still very difficult to squeeze inside and shut the door.

You know I can’t recall a dream with toilets. I wanna try taking a leak in a dream now… must feel weird as hell. I’ve never had the urge to go to the bathroom in a dream either. I remember once I had a dream where i ate too much and was gonna be sick and I woke up to a stomach virus… but thats a different story.

A feaw days ago i had a dream where I was using a toilet, it was a bit weird cause I was sitting on it and pissing against the wall. It looked exactly like my RL bathroom but there was someone at the door watching me. After a while he got bored and went to the living room to watch tv.

On the subject of using toilets in a weird way or going on something that isn’t a toilet at all, I dreamed once of peeing on my grandmother’s computer.

Toilets appear in my dreams most of the time when I have to pee really bad. I’m just glad when I pee in the dream toilet I don’t pee IRL until I actually wake up and go to the bathroom. :content:

Twice w/in the past week or so I’ve been in search of a toilet. I think Milod789 posted something like this on another thread but I hate them.

I always have to use them so badly and when I find one there is absolutely no privacy, they’re in gross horrific places or there isn’t one at all.

I haven’t had a toilet dream from a long time. Most of the time I dream that I need a drink and that I’m drinking pints or juice. Shortly after I need the bathroom, usually I wake up at that point now.

Fortunately on the rare occations I do pee I don’t do it in RL

I had one of those famous toilet dreams last night. The room was very old-fashioned. It was in a hall opposite a front door. The walls of the toilet were green painted wood and the floor was lined with black and white squares. The ceiling was very high. Despite my best efforts, the door would not lock. Then, all of the bolts on the door (there were lots!) wouldn’t line up with the holes. When I did finally sit on the toilet and wee, sand came out :eh: I thought it must have been from when I was on the beach.
Then the light went out in the toilet and a bloke walked in thinking it was unoccupied :shy:

And I didn’t even realise it was a dream :grrr:

what’s a bloke?

It’s Aussie slang for a man. Or some people use it (ie ME) as a derogatory term for your typical unsophisticated blue-collar male. It’s not exactly a compliment in my view, but some people (usually blue-collar males) just use it to describe everyday guys.

Didn’t even notice that I’d used the word ‘bloke’. I meant it as an anonymous male DC. It was not meant to be derogatory in any way :smile:

He he, I’ve just found quite a good American/English dictionary which might clear up confusion, and it also makes quite amusing reading :smile: : https://english2american.com/dictionary/b.html

You mean sleep dreams?

Yes… toilets in sleep dreams.

Welcome Love Fairy.

Bloke SleepyHead that is a funny dictionary. Thanks guys Stormthunder too. That is a funny word. I think I’ll use it every now and then. :wink:

No one will know what I mean here :rofl:

I’ve had a dream before about a toilet, that’s when I was like 6. In that dream I accidently threw my doll in the toilet and then I put my hand in the toilet and as my mom sees my hand in there she starts to cry. She said in a crying voice “I’m crying because you put your hand in it!” Great reason to cry, huh!

Toilets as if having to use them…

Wow, I thought “bloke” was a pretty commonly-known British/Aussie word. Wow again.

If you really want to learn more of those words and begin understanding them when you hear them, start watching British television if you have access to it (Comcast cable where I live has BBC America). I’ve learned so many more slang words since I started watching shows like Junkyard Wars (AKA Scrapheap Challenge in the UK), which isn’t even on any more in the US as far as I can tell…Absolutely Fabulous (BEST BRITISH SHOW EVER!), Coupling, The Office, etc. One of my favorites is “dodgy”, as used in the sentence, “Although I use Windows on my computer, it’s a pretty dodgy operating system.” Can you guess its meaning from the context? :content:

Ummm… Nope. But given Sleepyhead’s dictionary reference it’d be “shady”?..

Shady, crappy, sub-par, you get the idea. :content: