My friends sister has MS, should I tell him about LD?

The other day a coworker told me that his sister has MS, that she will be paralized in less then a year. I was thinking hard about telling him about LDing, and teaching it to his sister. I think it would actualy be easier to LD if you were in a wheel chair, because you would only be walking around in your dreams which would be a major dream sign. I didnt tell him about LDing, but I think if his sister started practicing LDing, it would be an outlet for her, but I did not know if it would sound rude. The way I see it… If she is paralized for 16hrs a day atleast she wouldnt be for 8 hours if she only knew about LDing. So should I tell him about it? If I do decide to teach him about LDing, how could I bring it up?

i think that would be a grand idea.
it is wonderful not being bound by physical
limitations in dreams.
bring it up as an intereset you have, mention
the forum, mention flying in dreams idk… bring
up dreaming in a conversation and it wouldnt be hard
to steer that to lucid dreaming.
you canrefer her ld4all to learn about lucid dreaming
and explain to her after she finds out what lucid dreaming is that you may think it beneficial for him and his sister.
i think it is a great idea.

X

I dont know, if you are not close to her and you bring LD stuff to conversation she’ll think you are crazy. And the fact that she will be paralitic doesn’t ashure she will be interested in LD.
Only you can decide, just don’t sound like crazy

It’s very hard to give you advices about such a problem. I think the main issue is that you don’t know his sister. If you knew her well, you should have decided if it was good or not.

It makes remind me of something I’ve heard on the radio. A singer was talking with a very young paralytic girl. She told her she dreamt sometimes she was walking. This singer is well known here because he made famous songs about dreams. Then he was kind of enthusiastic and told her it was marvelous, and ask her whether she was happy when she had such dreams. But the girl told him it was very sad because when she wakes up, she realizes she can’t walk. Then the singer shut up and did no more talk … :bored:

I would just bring up LD in a conversation with him and see how he responds, then if he’s accepting of it, you could say his sister might like to learn, or he may twig and realise it is a good idea with no further prompting.