What is your favorite reality check?

The RC which seems to always work for me is the Nose-RC.

(Plug your nose really hard, if you’re dreaming, you can breathe through your nose.)

I do the nose one every time I see green, it’s a pain, but I finally became lucid using this method.

Looking at my alarm clock, then seeing it malfunction.

I used to be mostly for digital clock and text checks. i still am but i like the idea of plugging your nose to see if you can breathe. I did become lucid a few times because of the digital clock check but never the text. Text just doesn’t seem to be something that would become any significant focus into a dream, although i have encountered it. I never understood the looking at your hands tech. I’ve tried it and its never came up.
This is off topic but i’d like to say that aren’t all LD’S basicly DILD’S? I mean regardless of how you induced it you became lucid because you realised you were in a dream right.DILD’s are usually just another way of saying “spontaneous lucid dream”.im just arguing semantics here but i just thought i’d bring it up.

DILD’s are dreams in which you find out within a dream that you are dreaming. This could be by; MILD; VILD; RC or anything similair.

WILD’s are dreams in which you know you are dreaming as soon as the dream starts. (actually before that you know already =) ).

He he! Just look at my sig…

In WILD, you are conscious during the whole falling asleep process.

my fav RC is running i do this without intent and when i cant run without exesice forse i know its a dream

I should do that. I was running without any effort in two recent ND’s. :smile:

The plugged nose method.
Made me lucid in my first LD.

I use the plugged nose method, its gotten me lucid in at least 3-4 dreams that I can recall. Im going to look into keeping an 'Am I Dreaming?" card in my pocket, so I have something to check my text as a second RC.

‘How did I get here?’ is another that works quite well.

I used to look at my hands for an RC but now whenever i look at my hands i remember to SPIN. if you try and spin in a dream it feels as though you are goin 100km/h and everything goes black, you also get extreem mind and body sensations. i assure you that this is the most lucid you will ever get, and the best thing is you can do it whenever you want.

so please try this because it will change ur dream life forever

I do a series.

1. close one eye and look at nose
    2)plug nose and breathe
  2. look at my hand
    4)am I dreaming? Really…am I?

I can still see my nose with one eye closed in a dream. That one isnt foolproof :sad:

check my hands or legs or the time/words

i like to look at my hands twice. In my last lucid dream it paid off and i looked at my hands (which were switched and had extra fingers twilered around my ring fingers.)

Looking at my hand multiple times works well for me. I recently noticed that my hand may look normal on the first try, but the second time, fingers may have become longer or shorter, or there are whole new anatomical features to the hand. :wink: Now I often look at my hand two or three times just for fun, even if I already know I am dreaming.

Look at hands.

Thats all I need.

ha ya i just recently had another one where i looked at my hands and instead of little fingers i had another set of mini hands.

Looking at my hands.
Nose plugging, then trying to breathe.
Closing one eye and looking for the nose.
Sticking a finger through the palm of your hand.

But so far, only looking at my hands seems to work in my dreams… :eh:

1.Looking at my watch, I do that all the time.
2.Looking at my hands, I can’t loose them.
3.Thinking, how did I get here?