Break Through!!!

Amazing experience Nelska! It sounds like you’re gifted for WILD’ing! :smile:
Just a little question. After your SP, were you really awake? Were your eyes really open? For instance, did you went out of your bed immediatly after regaining control over your body? Or do you suspect this to be a sort of FA? They can be very realistic!

Well after my SP I was deffinately awake because the first thing I did was jump up and run to the computer to start this thread… :content:

hehe congrats on your success with Wild i haven’t really tried wild much or when i do i always end up falling asleep heh It’s good to see it working for sombody because that improves the chances it will work for others because they see it worked for other people as oppsoed to if it didn’t work then nobody would think it would work >.> heh…

Congrats! I loved the story. I’ve been trying to WILD lately. I take it you did this in the afternoon? I’ve only been trying it after WBTB at 6:00 in the morning, but I guess I will try it today during an afternoon nap!

Hey thats awesome. Congrats. I’m going to take a nap now and try WILD - ing ( i need some sleep ) :cool_laugh:

:grin:

I tried this for three hours yesterday, with a strange result. I was lying on my back with my hands flat on the bed beside me. My legs were bent with my knees up. After about an hour, I noticed that my hands had suddenly switched to being placed flat on the outer part of my thighs. I couldn’t figure out how it had happened until I realized that those were my astral hands that had moved! There were a couple more transformations of my hand position during this period of time. This was confirmed at the end of the three hours when I finally did move my physical hands, and my astral hands SNAPPED back down into position flat on the bed.

However, I must report that I remained kind of stuck at this point. While the hand experience was interesting, what I really want to do is to go completely out of body.

:eek:

i got bored trying to WILD :neutral:

Shake: Same as me :wink:.
Well, I have had a number of interessting experiences. Such as sounds (usually voices whispering for me), seeing things (like having my eyes open), odd feelings (spinning, tingerling sensations etc).

But I’ve never succeeded in actually getting paralised.

al: Interessting experiences.
If you want my (very limited) advice, I’d suggest that next time you get that far, just expect to be able to go all the way. Don’t worry whether or not your doing it right - just do it :wink:.

the biggest problem for me is that It’s boring to count…will try it tonight again when I’m actually sleepy. :cool_laugh:

I just hope no voices whisper to me… :scared:

It’s all hypagnogic sounds, nothing to be afraid off =).

ok…It’s not real,it’s not real,it’s not real :grin:

Last night I had three dreams and woke up after each one, and this morning, when I was in an only half awake state, I had several conversations with voices in my mind. I could recognize the voices as some of my friends voices, and I had some lengthy conversations, but I knew I was in my bed and I sometimes knew they weren’t real.

Hey guys i would just like to update you with some new news with my experiences in WILDing. I think im a born natural at it because it comes so easy to me. This afternoon I layed down after drinking a half pint of coke(it keeps the brain awake while WILDing) and after about 10 minutes my body felt like it was being electricuted but there was no pain ( if that makes any sense).That is when the sounds start kicking in for me, its hard to fight off at first because some sounds make you want to jump up. Like at first I thought there was a car in my driveway honking, next I thought the tv turned on for a second. After the sounds came another “electricshock” which notified me that i was getting closer and closer to being lucid. Once the second wave of shock comes in i lose complete feel of my body and then it just turns into myself and the back of my eyelids. About 5 minutes after this stage i see lights turn on and off glowing around and then i started seeing faint images of shapes and whatnot…Then my cellphone went off and i woke up. :bored:

But I can deffinately feel myself learning the ways of WILD and will continue to persue this technique because it has been for me, the best experience with dreaming ive ever had.

Remember your sig! “What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger…” :tongue:
I hope I could heard voices more often during WILD. It’s funny. I just had a voice once, and it has ruined my WILD because I was so surprised… :eek: Some people use voices while counting. When they hear a voice counting instead of them, it means they are dreaming.

LOL Basilus :smile:

Well,I tried WILD last night…I fell asleep but there was 2 cool things that happened: I also felt like I was electricuted and that lasted about 2 mins. and after that i felt like my bed is spining around.That was so cool…Like on the rollercoaster :grin:

I have a little problem.My apartment house is 30 metres away from a very busy road. I mean yesterday I went to sleep in 3.30 AM but there’s always some trucks ( it’s sort of a highway ) driving there and they are making noise so my body can’t fall asleep…gonna have to get earplugs :sad:

Waw! That’s very good. :good: When you feel such sensations, you are dreaming indeed. So bad you didn’t find how to use this state to enter a LD. :neutral:

:grin:

I didn’t hear or even see anything though…Those trucks were the only thing i heard…oh well practice makes perfect

Sureal and Shake –

I, too, find trying to WILD makes me kind of bored. I’m willing to keep trying, and like you say, willing to be confident that it will go farther the next time.

I’ve actually tried using being very physically tired to do this before…but I found the impetus to fall asleep is a obstacle that I just can’t seem to surmount.

I wonder if a BETTER time for those of us who have this dual problem with WILD (1, it takes too long and we get bored and 2, if we’re sleepy we can’t do the “mind awake, body asleep” thing) might be in the early morning AFTER a full night’s sleep. The second we know we are awake, don’t move the body at all and try to WILD then…??? Sorry, I’m not writing this out very clearly…I’m coming up with it as I write it down (!).

I tried that wake up and WILD thing but I fell asleep instantly cos I woke up too early…maybe tonight I’ll have more luck ( i hope ) :grin:

after the second round of my body feeling like its being shocked i like to imagine that my bed is the seat of a huge swing and i can swing back and forth on it. Its something to do until i start LDing.