Break Through!!!

Author  Message 
Fadem
Dream Deity
Dream Deity
LD count: Not Enough

PostPosted: Mon 01 Aug, 2005  Reply with quote

Shake wrote:
the biggest problem for me is that It's boring to count...will try it tonight again when I'm actually sleepy. 8D

I just hope no voices whisper to me... :scared:

It's all hypagnogic sounds, nothing to be afraid off =).

Shake
Pie addict
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Mon 01 Aug, 2005  Reply with quote

ok...It's not real,it's not real,it's not real grin

Fiver
repentant
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Tue 02 Aug, 2005  Reply with quote

Last night I had three dreams and woke up after each one, and this morning, when I was in an only half awake state, I had several conversations with voices in my mind. I could recognize the voices as some of my friends voices, and I had some lengthy conversations, but I knew I was in my bed and I sometimes knew they weren't real.

nelska
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

Hey guys i would just like to update you with some new news with my experiences in WILDing. I think im a born natural at it because it comes so easy to me. This afternoon I layed down after drinking a half pint of coke(it keeps the brain awake while WILDing) and after about 10 minutes my body felt like it was being electricuted but there was no pain ( if that makes any sense).That is when the sounds start kicking in for me, its hard to fight off at first because some sounds make you want to jump up. Like at first I thought there was a car in my driveway honking, next I thought the tv turned on for a second. After the sounds came another "electricshock" which notified me that i was getting closer and closer to being lucid. Once the second wave of shock comes in i lose complete feel of my body and then it just turns into myself and the back of my eyelids. About 5 minutes after this stage i see lights turn on and off glowing around and then i started seeing faint images of shapes and whatnot....Then my cellphone went off and i woke up. overspannen

But I can deffinately feel myself learning the ways of WILD and will continue to persue this technique because it has been for me, the best experience with dreaming ive ever had.

Basilus West
Cat of Ulthar
LD4all addict
LD count: 199

Shake wrote:
I just hope no voices whisper to me... scared

Remember your sig! "What doesn't kill us makes us stronger..."
I hope I could heard voices more often during WILD. It's funny. I just had a voice once, and it has ruined my WILD because I was so surprised... eek2 Some people use voices while counting. When they hear a voice counting instead of them, it means they are dreaming.

Shake
Pie addict
Lucid Initiate

LOL Basilus smile

Well,I tried WILD last night..I fell asleep but there was 2 cool things that happened: I also felt like I was electricuted and that lasted about 2 mins. and after that i felt like my bed is spining around.That was so cool..Like on the rollercoaster grin

I have a little problem.My apartment house is 30 metres away from a very busy road. I mean yesterday I went to sleep in 3.30 AM but there's always some trucks ( it's sort of a highway ) driving there and they are making noise so my body can't fall asleep..gonna have to get earplugs sadblauw

Basilus West
Cat of Ulthar
LD4all addict
LD count: 199

Quote:
Well,I tried WILD last night..I fell asleep but there was 2 cool things that happened: I also felt like I was electricuted and that lasted about 2 mins. and after that i felt like my bed is spining around.

Waw! That's very good. tumbsuplinkswitteduim When you feel such sensations, you are dreaming indeed. So bad you didn't find how to use this state to enter a LD. neutral

Shake
Pie addict
Lucid Initiate

grin

I didn't hear or even see anything though..Those trucks were the only thing i heard...oh well practice makes perfect

al
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

Sureal and Shake --

I, too, find trying to WILD makes me kind of bored. I'm willing to keep trying, and like you say, willing to be confident that it will go farther the next time.

I've actually tried using being very physically tired to do this before...but I found the impetus to fall asleep is a obstacle that I just can't seem to surmount.

I wonder if a BETTER time for those of us who have this dual problem with WILD (1, it takes too long and we get bored and 2, if we're sleepy we can't do the "mind awake, body asleep" thing) might be in the early morning AFTER a full night's sleep. The second we know we are awake, don't move the body at all and try to WILD then...??? Sorry, I'm not writing this out very clearly...I'm coming up with it as I write it down (!).

Shake
Pie addict
Lucid Initiate

I tried that wake up and WILD thing but I fell asleep instantly cos I woke up too early...maybe tonight I'll have more luck ( i hope ) grin

nelska
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

after the second round of my body feeling like its being shocked i like to imagine that my bed is the seat of a huge swing and i can swing back and forth on it. Its something to do until i start LDing.

print