Is it just me or is DV down?

No no, banned from Dreamviews too.

:smile:

I thought he was suspended? Meh.

Temporary ban.

Hey! :happy: Dreamviews. I know about that place. It’s cool, I know some people there (and from Dreamlucidity :wink:). But, I think I’m cool just here. :cool:

REPRESENTIN’ LD4ALL! :tongue:

Bump for great justice.

alex, what was in the pms that kaniaz posted?

Sadly I didn’t see it. DV is a sad loss indeed.

Darn DV goes down just when i was about to give the link to a friend i introduced to lucid dreaming.

I am sad to see it go, but it will be back up in a few days :smile:

Techboy is truly sorry for what he did. I don’t believe any of your personal messages got read by Kaniaz. He only downloaded part of the database.

Icedawg had to shut it down to protect your privacy. He appears to have solved the problem, so I’m not sure what’s taking so long to get it back up and running.

And, I am not Techboy :eek:

At least this problem won’t occur again :smile:

Database was shut down by icedawg. Can’t tell you why here…

Sorry for what I done/help do, it was stupid. Either way, icedawg knows now, everything

Server is ok, file structures should be okay, email definately fine also.

/me prepares for heavy flaming

The rumor I have heard is that only mine and Icedawgs PMs were read. I am terribly disappointed in those two guys.

Yes, DreamViews will return soon. I hope that this whole episode does not dampen anyones enthusiasm for lucid dreaming.

I appoligoze for the inconvience this has caused everyone and am truly saddened by this whole thing and feel more than a little violated right now.

Hey guys…just checking in.

I did happen to read the PMs that Kaniaz posted…and no I am not going to post them here for people to read because that is just rude and an invasion of privacy.

Anyway enough about my own problems. I’m sad that DV is down for you guys. :sad: Hopefully it will be back up soon.

I saw the Apache update thing, but just wanted to see if it was just me or if anyone else is getting the same message. Not sure how many DV members are around here. I’m really glad that LD4ALL is here to help all of us LDers to stay in contact regardless what happens.

-Amé

I was thinking exactly the same thing. So yes, I’m getting that message too. Maybe Ice is doing some update stuff with the site or something like that - or then it’s just messed up.

I wonder how long it will take to get DV working again.

DV is down right now. It looks like a problem with our host. I’ve logged in and taken a look around. Everything is still intact and appears to be complete. Mine and Icedawgs email accounts are working as is FTP. Seems it’s isolated to the website.

It crashed yesterday sometime around 4pm eastern time, Icedawg has been notified.

Thanks for being patient and while you are here, how about helping out these folks at LD4all?

Okay DV’s up again ^^

aye captain! ::some kind of salute here:: :razz:

btw seeker, that is an awesome avy, probably the coolest I’ve seen you use (2nd place goes to the dude with the skulls or something like that… :wink:)

no it isn’t, it’s down again…blast…i’ve got dreamguiding to do…:sad:

Yup, looks like it’s down for the moment. No problem, it’ll be back up soon, and ld4all’s a pretty nice site! I’ve been hanging around here as well as DV for a bit now (Well, about two weeks)
But I still have NO posts here. It feels awkward going from 700 posts to 20…

EDIT, never noticed we joined ld4all on the same day, one year apart! Weird. :content:

Haha…what’s wrong with DV this time I wonder? Seekman where are you.

I tried to get on the site and was unable but I will try again.