Atomic bomb dream...

I had the coolest dream, where I was in a church, and a atomic bomb was being droped, a DC tells me not to worry, because dying never hurts, he told me that I had done it many times before. I felt a strong sence of releaf, about death, and then I woke up right when the bomb hit.

Let’s hope that’s not a precog dream, or if it is, that you live far away… :razz:

I think I know why I dreamt it, I read in the papper that Augest the 9th was the anaversery that we drobed the atom bomb in japan.

You should try watching Grave of the Fireflies. That brings on a new meaning to the horrors of that day.

I’ve had a few of these ‘end of the world’ ‘A bomb’ dreams.

At first, I found them quite scary, but then I got into the habit of making myself be a bit useful in those situations and becoming pro-active. ie. If the dream was heading towards armagedon, then I started getting my family together and putting ourselves in a safe place. (being a bit of a hero, really :smile: ).

I suppose I’ve had about 10 of these type of dream and frankly, I’m getting used to them.

Pete

I’ve had a few dreams where bombs or really small nukes have exploded. Once I could even feel the heat from the bomb maybe 1 sec after I woke up :eh:

That was a SAD movie… I recommend u don’t watch it… =(

Robot not like sad.
Sad not nice.
Sad not nice because everyone else think so.
Robot always agree with majority.

It is a sad movie Fadem. It’s anime and the story itself is fiction.

I’ve seen it, I know it’s fiction, but it’s still extremely sad? =\