Weirdest and longest dream I've had... Still no LD's though

I had my strangest dream last night/ this morning…

It started with me just walking along the road with a friend, on our way to 7-Eleven, to buy some junk food. It was daylight and the sky was blue. My friend kept asking where the heck we were, as if he was high or something cause he lives there… I just replied ‘‘7-Eleven’’ while pointing at it when we approached.

The second I stepped in, I saw the girl I had a crush on for two years a long time ago, which I haven’t seen for a loooong time. We started talking a little, then we went on and got in the bus to get home (notice that I didn’t buy anything as I was supposed to, and that when we sat on the bus, it was in the middle of the night, and very dark). She asked me what I was doing, I said I was hanging with my friend all day, and noticed that he was sitting in the front, so I waved at him to come and sit with us. All of this was very vivid. Then they started to have a convo, and I just happened to look in the girls eyes, and I thought she was on drugs or something, cause there was something seriosly rong with her eyes.

Then I asked if I could take a look in her eyes, and did. First thing that happens is that her eyes turn light blue, a teal-like colour, and I got suddenly got a ‘‘vision’’ or something. It was like this big frame just shot at me and I either saw things from the past, or things that were gonna happen in the future. Then I snapped out of it. I totally freaked out. Then I took another look, and I suddenly saw myself. That means, I was the girl, and I was being looked in the eyes by me. So I went of the busstop where she lived. To go to her house. I was so confused…

When I got home, it was like I had lived there all my life. I knew where everything was. So I sat on my computer downstairs, and turned off the one in my room upstairs… Don’t know why I did that exactly. The next morning, my mom was in her kitchen, and my dad was in his kitchen, they had a kitchen each, right besides each other… Anyhow this felt totally normal to me cause I felt I had been eating my dinner all my life in those kitchens, I then said to them: ''Now I know what to do, I’ll eat at moms kitchen today, and at dads the next day, and continue on, so it wont be unfair.

So then the house started to croud up cause of family arriving. We were all supposed to go do something together. I went downstairs, and met the dragon I had been fighting all my life… Weird isn’t it? It felt like I had been trying to fight the big dragon in our basement dungeon every day of my life, but I really hadn’t. Anyway, the thing that hurt him (I could see his life-bar) Was then ever I took a puff from my cigarette, and blew out the smoke, the smoke became wooden arrows and pierced right through him. He kept shooting me with fire. There was also another creature there which was neutral, but I can’t remember what.

Anyhow, the cigarette in my hand was now a joint, but I after it became a joint, I thought that was what I was smoking all the time. Then suddenly someone came down the cellar. And I threw my cig. It was my cousin, asking if I was smoking a joint. I showed him the joint cause I look up to him, but then I got mad cause I was just about to kill the dragon but the dragon got his life full when I tossed the joint.

We were suddenly in my room now. I was trying to fill a pipe with tobacco, to smoke it on our way. Cause I was getting a ride from my cousin (I was myself now, but I still lived in another house and all). Then suddenly all my family had gone, and forgot me, cause I was to buisy filling my pipe with tobacco. So I got totally mad, and called my cousin, Don’t remember what he said. Then one of my friends came over and said hey, then this is perfect timing to get our smoke on (smoke hash). And I was like -Whatever ok… But then I got second thoughts cause I was afraid my dad was gonna come back and get me.

Then something fucked up happened. I only remember fragments from here, I was standing by some bus, maby it was what we in Norway call ‘‘russebuss’’ for those of you that knows what that is, but I’m only 16. Then I saw all my junior high school friends, chanting for me… And it was odd, I knew that, I was dreaming, I just knew, I didn’t do any RC’s, or anything, nothing surprised me. But I just knew, I had to continue what I was doing infront of the bus. I thought in my head ‘‘increase lucidity’’, but I allmost didn’t care, I got unlucid right after… but I don’t remember squatt from there… I never waked up from this dream, it just continued, but I don’t remember anything…

Sometimes I like those long dreams that never seem to end. Its true near the end you kinda get a sense that your dreaming but you cant really do anything about it. I had a dream like this about three months before I started my DJ I was like running across the countryside and the dream lasted what seemed like DAYS. I had a vague sense that i was dreaming but never really did anything about it.

I wounder if there is a way to induce these super long dreams.

That one from a while ago seemed to last an incredibly long time. The more I ran, the more I wondered why I didn’t get tired. (though this didn’t make me go lucid) I suppose a really long one that had you doing fun things would be cool, but it still exhausts your mind. :tongue: