Celebrity Cameos In Your Dreams

Hmm, over the past week I have had dreams with Carmen Electra and Brittany Spears in them. :content:

There have been a a couple of celebrities in my dreams: Reece Witherspoon, Angelina Jolie, and a handful of Simpsons characters :tongue: no guys though… :neutral:

Vin Diesel :grin: of course, Tupac Shakur, the short dark haired guy who played Charlot’s friend on Sex and the City. Hmmm, I know there is more but I can’t think of them right now. Those were the most recent.

I had a dream once where Madonna was my college roommate, and one where I went to Tony Randall’s house, which was a nice sailboat with lots of teak wood everywhere. More recently I had one where I was giving a backrub to Laura San Giacomo.

I don’t know why these particular celebrities made it into my dreams; none of them have any special meaning to me.

Celebrities never visit my LD’s. :sad:

Sylvester Stallone as Rambo came last night. I have no idea why! He just kinda stood there above his little cave thing and somehow he was connected to these girls I dreamt about too but he was in the woods and they were in the city.

In one of my first LD , Robert Redford was there, explaining me plenty of things about dreams… He might be my dream guide !! :happy:

I had another one starring Will Smith, I would prefer have an LD with Penelope Cruz though…

And last night Alyssa Milano was in my dream ( not lucid, but hey…), wasn’t the worst one i had… :tongue:

mh… Maybe YOU are too famous… :wink: Or you may just not watch TV enough… :content:

Uhhh, off the top of my head, Keanu Reeves as Neo, Samuel L. Jackson, and Jesus if you count him as a celebrity.

Strangely, I have had dreams with cameos from Whoopi Goldberg and Aretha Franklin, none of whice i particularily care about. Though, I did have dream of being at a Kanye West concert, and actually talking with him.

I’ve dreamed of Michael Jackson when he was younger and not so ugly (but still after he’d had a lot of plastic surgery). And when I was about twelve I had a dream with Jonathon Taylor Thomas in it. Oh, and Leonardo DiCaprio as a hairdresser - that was interesting!

I can’t think of anyone else, but I’m sure there have been others sometime.

I made Daniel (singer of Silverchair) appear for a few seconds in one of my first lucid dreams and some other singers and guitarists i fancied :cloud9: . That was around five years ago. Since then I haven’t had much luck in making things appear even though my knowledge of how lucidity works has been growing all the time.

Someone I’d really like to dream about is Cillian Murphy :cool_laugh: (from ‘28 days later’)

Due to over space of info i had to do my own topic about this;
you can go here
https://community.ld4all.com/t/my-celeb-dreams-list-108/15078/1

Jeez CD, you’ve had a LOT! I don’t think I’ve had many celeb dreams really… does Drew Carey count? :grin:

Thanks [color=green]Wolf[/color],
Well i think he doesn’t count since he’s not really a celebrity since comedian are not celebrities, they are crap.lol

/me smacks CranberryDude.

Don’t be dissin’ my funnymen! :lol:

What about Jerry Seinfeld? :mrgreen_hat: :content:

Also very good. :cool:

I can’t remember dreaming about a lot of celebrities, apart from the odd norwegian artist. Probably because I don’t own a tv. I have had two nightmares where Michael Jackson has been a DC. There was also a certain football player who appeared a lot of my dreams for a while.

Does RPG characters count? :tongue:

OMG :eek: that’s certainly a nightmare indeed.

Yeah they do count, if they are famous of course.

I’ve had dreams that included:

David Spade
Patric Stewert
Mel Gibson
Yuna FFX
50 Cent
and
Kevin Costner

They were all my friends in my dreams except for Yuna, she was my girlfriend. :smile: