Believing dreams when you wake up

yes, I sometimes, well…not anymore, try to find a control remote or something like that in my sheets

I had a FA once in which I constantly looked at the clock. So when I actually woke up I was suprised the time wasn’t what it was in the dream.

Once I dreamed that my aunt died and for about a month, I believed that.

I once woke up thinking there was a zombie outbreak,I’m happy I don’t have any guns cause I would have loaded them O_O

My dreams are usually way too impossible for me to ever get them mixed up with real life, but there was one time when I woke up thinking I had a huge maths assignment due that day and I hadn’t done any work on it. I was horribly freaked out for a whole minute before I finally realised it was Saturday and I couldn’t possibly have anything due!

iv done that b 4 too

i woke up thinking that i had forgotten to do a book report for english and i got on my computer to do it then i realized ti was a dream

happened for me too when i was kid, sometimes woke up from nightmare (giant marble balls rolling behind me and i was running) and when i woke up i was like, damn, i cant sleep nomore, those balls are too scary >.<…

quite annoing when that happened…

The only time that happens to me is when I form a deep bond with a female I’m infatuated with then wake up to have my heart broken…

Heh, ive had plenty of dreams like that, one in particular i remember is where i had lots of chocolate and sweets on my room and i woke up hungry and was looking for them for what mustve been 20 minutes!! :happy:

The dissappointment was terrible :cry: :cry: :cry:

hah, its good to know im not alone…i was starting to think i had some kind of psychological problem or something :tongue:

:lol:

The worst thing that happened to me was this:

[ND]It was around 2:30, and I had just gotten home from school. I was REALLY tired, and looking forward to the long weekend to get some well earned sleep.[/ND]

Waking up from that, I then realized that it was Friday morning and had to go through a whole 'nother day before I could get to bed. :cry: (yes, I was tired in the dream and when I woke up) You have no idea how depressing that was… :sad:

you think thats bad…try dreaming an ENTIRE day of school…every single boring minute of every single boring class then waking up and having to do it again because it was a dream…horrible

ohhhhhhh i have had dreams like that! like it was christmas holidays or something then i wake up and its october! :sad:

LOL! That’s incredible! I didn’t think one could believe that the dream was real when waking up. :lol:
I’ll try and remember if I’ve had such dreams.

i dont think (in my situation) that i thought a dream was real…i think that my brain had not fully woken up yet and i was still thinking dream logic because i dont remember having a dream about my bed blowing up

Such things never happenned to me after waking up but sometimes during the day I start thinking about something and can’t decide if it just happened in a dream i have forgotten or in RL.

One freaky thing that happened recently was that I had a dream about my friend whose face looked differently. All day today I kept trying to sneak a peek at him, making a mental imprint for the future. :content:

I had something like this, when I woke up after about ten minutes of worrying I noticed It was Summer and I had about a month left unil school would even a start.

I have this memory of my parents promising to take me to disney world when I was younger. I never worked out if it was a dream or not, although we did go eventually.

Today I was really tired because I woke up at 7am (I’m more of a night person) So I decided to have a nap at about 7pm. I think I had HI and I opened my eyes because I was convinced all this stuff was hanging from the ceiling. I still saw it for a few seconds before it faded away.

This rarely happens to me in any way big enough for me to remember it, but I do remember it happening once when I was pretty little. I dreamed a turtle came into my room and told me it was Christmas.

I’m sure it was about December 5th when I woke up. Oh well. :wink: