my very strange dream

In my dream, my parents had some appointment that they had to attend in the evening, and they did not give any clues as to what exactly it was. The decision was made to have me wait outside my old high school, and they would pick me up later.

They dropped me off, and I waited for some time. Eventually though, I grew very uncomfortable waiting in the dark and at a very deserted location. Furthermore, I was desperately needing to relieve myself. Those factors caused me to try to look elsewhere for a place to wait, hopefully somewhere with a washroom.

I started wandering around the neighbourhood. Eventually, I saw a port-o-potty at the side of the road. I was going to use it, but as I came closer, I realised it was actually in someone’s back yard. Not wanting to tresspass, I decided to look elsewhere.

A short time later, I decided to simply walk home. When I arrived there, I greeted my grandparents who were house sitting. Apparently I went to the bathroom, but do not remember that. After leaving the bathroom, I asked my grandparents how their evening was.

They told me that young people had tried twice to break into the house through the front door. No sooner than they said that, I noticed another break-in attempt. I chased the young intruder away.

Shortly thereafter, my parents returned. They were not surprised to see me back at home. I explained
how I was uncomfortable waiting where they asked me to. I noticed immediately that my parents were wearing very strange costumes. My father was dressed as a police officer, the outfit resembling that of a British bobby. My mother wore the clothes of an army officer, including camouflage. I asked why the outfits were not identical, and was told that my mother could not fit into the police uniform, and so she went with the next best thing. I just stood there, still having no idea what they had been up to all evening.

If anyone has insights, please let me know.

To be honest i think this is just a case of your brain jumbling lots of things up and showing them in a dream. I have many very strange dreams also i just think they are fun to share with others. Some of my dreams i have looked into deeper and found possible morales and meanings. :wink: