what is the 1st dream you remember?

i remember having a very vivid nightmare when i was three involving a baby sitter locking me in the basement when i was trying to retrieve something from down there.
i also remember having a dream around the same time in which i was in my kitchen, took a large cutting blade and sliced my stomach in a cressent from top left to bottom, i noted there was no blood an my innards appeared as opaque “jell-o” the scene suddenly jumped to black and white (influenced by the movie the ghost and mrs muir) to the leading actress of the g & mm sowing something or another, but it was symbolic somehow of repairing the wound in my abdomen.

x

I had this nightmare for years when i was very young, I would by in a crib and i would look at the lightswitch and there would be all wires sticking out and all the lights in the house would go off and the fire alarms would start going mad. Kept having this dream untill i got big enough to climb over the gate that kept me and my brother from going out of our room and falling down the stairs. Since then i havent had it but i will never forget it!

There are three dreams I remember from childhood but I’m not sure which one came first…

One of them was a recurring nightmare i had when i thought a giant black monster was my mum and then it hurled me into the sun (I describe it in Nevari’s Poems).

Another one was a wierd one where I was on Aladdin’s magic carpet, flying across my front yard, which strechted out into eternity and was filled with creatures and people from fantasy/movies.

The other one is one I had was after my dad died. I walked into my parent’s bedroom and mum was on her side of the bed, but Dad wasn’t on his side. I walked over to Mum’s side and saw my Dad lying on the floor, apparently asleep, under a tartan rug. I later found out that he used to do this as meditation.

sleep under a tartan rug? what are they? :neutral:

There is only one dream i can remember from when i was young. It was a nightmare type dream but i don’t remember being scared. It is only short: I was in the backyard next to the garage and there was a big thermometer on the side of the garage and the temperature kept increasing and the atmosphere got redder and redder and the dream started to break away. It is a weird dream but I may have had it more than once, i’m not sure now.

Hehehe, I had one where Jafar (from Aladin) set a tarantula on me, i think I was 5 or 6. This one came back a couple of years later

A tartan rug is a rug with the same pattern as those on scottish kilts

The first dream i think I had was a dream that I was at a zoo and they had a T-Rex. Of course it broke out and chased me and my dad through the park. We would reach our car and it wouldn’t start. The T-rex would almost crush us and I would wake up. :cool_laugh:

Qman

My earliest would have to be…
I’m with my family on a kind of hard desert, the sky is red and there are people running around screaming and such. I guess its the end of the world or something. Anyway, me and my family are just standing still together, sad. Then the ground split in a massive crack, im stuck on one side, and my family on the other. I’m crying and such. Then I wake up.

Sitting in the back seat of a car, I had my face pressed against the window as I watched the scenery go by. I then turned to look at the driver only to see that a tiger was driving. Its pretty scary to see a tiger driving you around in a car, when you dont know how you got there or where its taking you. :neutral:

I was two and a half and I had a nightmare that I got into a taxi with my parents and the taxi driver went insane and drove up hills(I lived in san francisco, so there were lots of those) really fast. I threw up and was traumatized and wouldn’t ride in a cab for several years.

That was my first vivid dream. Even before that, while I was still in my crib, i dreamed that the knots in the wood walls were creatures called “wood ears.”

My first remembered one was a nightmare while I was hunted by a footballer who killed and ate bathning people.

I made an army of good people against his bad ones.
I just don`t remember if i did that in the dream or when i fell to sleep :cry:

that mabe a LD with great control !

Funny enough that was one of the first dreams I remember as Child as well, I was out my nans back flapping my arms to go higher and higher but I couldnt go no higher than the tops of the trees. Aint it funny how flying dreams stand out in your long term memory, maybe its because theyre so much fun, I hope I have another one (its just that when you get older your imagination dies a little, it aint what it use to be and so the lack of flying dreams die with it)

The first dream I remember is from when I was about 9 years old. I was a black-currant and so were all of my friends, we were in school… [jump] … We were all very sad because for some reason I had to leave back to my “home planet”, which was a giant black-currant oo;… I just kinda floated up there and then teh dream ended. It’s odd how this dream had managed to stay with me for so long. >.<

i’m glad you put It’s me, Kaitou~ in your sig … i thought you were someone new!
what a weird black currant dream… all about having to leave a place you knew

XD I thought people might think that~

The weird thing is, I don’t like black-currants XD.

The Oldest dream I can remember was a recurring nightmare in which there were 3 witches that wanted to do something with me (can’t remember) and I was protected by a talking lion (don’t ask) and I think in the end I got used to the dream so I stopped being scared and it just went away :neutral:

There wasn’t a wardrobe involved, was there? Sounds very Narnia to me! :tongue:
The first dream I remember is a nightmare I had about a shark. My dad told me that because it was just a dream that I needn’t be afraid of the shark, and in fact i could be friends with the shark if I wanted. So the next time I dreamt about the shark I made friends with him, and he never bothered me again.
Funny how stuff like this is so easy and straight forward when you’re young, it takes a lot more effort for me to confront my fears these days.

the first dream i ever remembered was when i was like five years old, i was at my grandmothers farm whan ghosts came flying from everywhere and started eating the live stock …

:aww: thats cool you remembered not to be afraid the next time.