The BIG Suneye Topic - part II

Thanks

It says the file is corrupted or invalid

:sad:

That’s curious, I tried it once, and I got the error message. Then I downloaded a second time, and it worked… :confused:

HOLY POOT! This is a LOT to read. I’ll have to hurry with my homework and eventually tell my results.

jeez like im gonna have time to red all that let alone remember it before i go to bed

acctually it wasn’t that bad at all. Didn’t take me too long and I finished all my homework too. One thing, going to bed at 11 and sleeping six hours and staying awake for 1 and 1/2 will not work for me on schooldays because I need to be up and at 'em by 5: 30. So how much of a difference will it make if I go to bed at 9 and do all the rules? Anyone try that?

Hi again.

I finally have time (few days vacation) to try SUNEYE method.

I have two more questions:

1. I need to concentrate on spot #4?
    For example, I can image marble in that spot?

2. “… roll your eyes up …”
    Where should I look?
    Can you explain on the picture below.

Thanks.

It worked! The suneye method is the only method that has worked on me so far. I’ve tried WILD and MILD lots of times without results, except that I’ve gotten to the point of feeling vibrations while WILD’ing.

I’ve gotten all my LD’s by luck, but I got one that lasted about 10 seconds after I tried the suneye method #1.

The longest LD I’ve had lasted about 3 minutes, so I’m kind of happy with the 10 second LD, because it’s the first one that I get from trying a method. I’m still a newbie at this, so I hope I can manage to make my future LD’s last longer.

I’m going to try suneye method #2 or #3 in a couple of days to see if they work even better. I’ll edit this post or post a new one with results.

Hi stenguz.

Can you answer to my questions, scroll up and/or see below.

I did try method #1 last night, and I only get small vibration(?).

https://where2look.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?full=1&set_albumName=album01&id=where2look

1. I need to concentrate (visualization) at point #4 (image marble at point #4)?

2. SUNEYE method #1 said:

“Move the tip of your finger perpendicularly away from your face 3 inches (use a ruler to help you estimate the length). Now, try to look at the tip of your finger as clearly as you can.”

Where perpendicularly?
Where my finger should be?
And how much is this in cm?

I don’t know where should I look?

Can you explain on the picture.

Do I need to cross my eyes hard?

Thanks.

P.S. Do I really need to look somewhere or concentration is enough?

I just downloaded the files from here:
https://www.bwgen.com/YahooFiles_181103.htm

Niska, about your question #2:

Here is what I understand. You can click on the image to enlarge it, if it’s small too much.

3 inches are 7.5 cm. Xetrov often says that you don’t really have to cross your eyes, though it could be easier in a first time. But a lot of people say their eyes hurt. So with eyes closed you can concentrate on this point, without really crossing your eyes.

Thanks, I’ll try tonight again.

So with eyes closed you can concentrate on this point, without really crossing your eyes.

But I advice from “mystic” to concentrate at point #4 in this picture?

On your pic the right spot would be between 4 and 6 but a little more towards the eye.

https://where2look.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?full=1&set_albumName=album01&id=where2look

I need advice from anyone who have LD with SUNEYE method #1.

Where to look with my eyes?
Where to concentrate?

Or I need to look with my eyes closed and concentrate to the same point?

Thanks.

It’s more between the eyebrows than up on the forehead. You should get a kind of intuitive feeling that it’s right, when you hit the spot. It’s a bit like a window you can look through. The thing is not so much to screw your eyes up as to look at the right spot. I suspect that this has two related purposes: 1. It focuses your attention on what you are looking at, i.e. the brow chakra; 2. By creating the sensation in the eye muscles, it brings nerve signals in around the chakra, and “Where the mind goes, the Chi will follow.”

I tried the technique as set out in Suneye Method 1 last night, with impressive results. It wasn’t absolutely the most spectacular night of dreams I have ever had, but it was certainly a good start.

I found the method straightforward. I found that when I started I had a kind of “hard” focus with my eyes on the brow chakra, but as I started to get sleepy and my mind wandered, losing track of the affirmations, it changed to a more “soft” focus, more a focussing of attention.

When I fell asleep after the 1 hour awake (during which I did some reading and chi kung), I remember having a lucid dream and the start of an OOBE.

The lucid dream was not particularly long-lasting or exciting, but the quality of mental and visual clarity was very high. I became lucid after observing a dream sign, which was some strange substance preciptating into my bath water.

As for the OOBE, I noticed that the transition to the OOB state had a smooth quality that I have not experienced before. I attempted various methods to leave my body, eventually succeeding by visualising myself standing up on the floor. However, I was unable to open my eyes, a frequent problem for me. I’m quite short-sighted I"R"L and suffer from dry eyes. I have a lot of pain in my eyes, and this is somehow related to sleep and dreaming, and to my relationship with the visual sense in general. Something to work on.

I also have faint memory traces of other lucid experiences this morning, which I think were more interesting and involved, but unfortunately I cannot remember the dreams. I was slightly disturbed by people getting up in the morning, so next time I will go to bed earlier and have the wake-up period earlier, so I can get to sleep before morning starts properly. I may also experiment with 5 hours sleep rather than 6, although I am reluctant to change such an effective technique.

I do feel slightly short of sleep today, so I will take Suneye’s advice to only do this once a week, at least until I get established in the technique.

Very impressive technique.

Niksa, WILD’ing is not like a Boeing piloting procedure. You have to test yourself and discover what works the best for you.

When I focus on my third eye all I do is look straight forward with my eyes closed and just focus on the spot on the middle of my forehead a little over my eyebrows and right on the inside of the skull.

If I do this long enough I will start to feel a kind of tingeling sensation on that spot, and if I keep it going for a while the tingeling will grow to cover almost all of my forehead. I have no idea why this happens or if it’s normal, of if I’m even doing the third eye focusing correctly.

As I said in the previous post:

You want to imagine marble in that spot?? Hm never heard of that technique before… Is it described in the suneye files?
Tibetan usually visualize a tigle in the third eye. This can be a luminous dot radiating white or black light. You might also just visualize the color specific of the third eye chakra, which is usually referred to as deep blue or indigo.

That imo is a flaw in the suneye method. If you literally roll up your eyes towards the third eye, you’ll definitely get a headache at some point… The point of this exercise is putting awareness in the third eye. Whether or not you actively roll up your eyes won’t have much additional effects… so you could just leave your eyes where they are, looking in front of you and closed, and merely concentrate on the third eye, instead of pushing your eyes to the limit just to get a glimpse of what’s going on up there… But if you focus on it, visualize yourself in that spot with all your awareness, and feel its vibrations and colors. If you don’t feel anything at that spot, try to imagine an invisible hairbrush who’s constantly brushing through (not on) your skin at the third eye spot. Feel how the fibres of the hairbrush unravel the knots in the third eye, releasing the warm energy of chi. This sometimes helps quite a lot, even to many yogi who had been meditating on chakras for years without any results. It works because instead of merely putting awareness in that spot, you now move your awareness (with the aid of a visualized hairbrush). Movement of awareness constantly at the same energetic spot definitely strengthens the chi flow and releases more energy than when doing static awareness focusing like the suneye actually prescribes.

Success again last night. 2xLD, and conversation with DCs.

LD again last night. That’s 3 out of 3 nights in a row.

LD and near OOBE last night. Clarity not too good. Stood up in OOBE wrapped in duvet up to my eyes and couldn’t unwrap myself!